“YOU MUST GO HERE!!”

Ranked #8 of 292 Coffee & Tea in Melbourne
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 11 July 2016

Went here after flyin' in from Kentucky with the Wife and I must say the food and coffee surpassed all my expectations (And trust me I'm hard to please just ask my wife LOL!!) Anyway the food was great, service was supreme, bit surprised I couldn't find a squirrel bagel but that's A-OK! Stop by next time you're in Melbourne and tell em Cletus sent you!!

1  Thank CletusJ2
Write a reviewReviews (490)

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Monday late morning brunch and didn't have to wait for a table. Small menu focused on different bagels and toppings. Don't come here if you want eggs for breakfast! Food ok but overpriced, coffee average for Melbourne and service average

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

The place was full when we arrived so we wrote our names down on a waiting list. Oh Melbourne. Once in there I couldn't fault the great coffee I received and the bagel was generous and delicious.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Manchester Press is exactly the kind of place you want to stumble upon in Melbourne, situated in one of the city's charming laneways alongside street art and trendy brick apartments. It serves pulled pork and lox bagels, among other things, and attracts lots of people at all times of the day, which gives it a bustling atmosphere, but can lead to long wait times, which turned me away the second time I visited on my trip (I can't say I was going back because I liked it so much, but a local friend chose it as our meeting place). Service runs smoothly and drinks also deliver, but I couldn't help feel like the restaurant was missing something. That's overly analytical, however, and I might have been imagining it, so definitely go here if you want a tasty lunch place.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 2 July 2016

I like this place. Coffee is better than most in Melbourne also. Big tasty portions for breakfast also, we shared 1 and that was plenty.

Date of visit: June 2016