Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Rod Laver Arena
from USD 39.80
from USD 144.20
from USD 122.40
from USD 86.20
1,327 results
All reviews australian open tennis margaret court grand slam tennis fan great tennis tennis players great concert venue watch tennis quarter finals retractable roof melbourne park great seats sporting events great place to watch public transport bucket list yarra river
Reviewed 25 November 2017

We arent big girls, but even to us the seating here is tight. The bigger girl next to me had trouble. Didnt buy restricted view tickets, but the pillars in each corner can restrict more views than acceptable on full price tickets. No not a fan, especially when there are so many other venues on offer in the same area.

1  Thank Trish C
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Went to a concert there not my first time either so learnt from a few mistakes.
Floor seating is down 3 flights or is it 4 flights of stairs so bar and toilet forget it unless you want a marathon.
We came by tram was intending on walking but saw the tram pull up outside flinders st and thought why not very hot and cramped.
Getting into the arena you guessed it 3 flights of stairs.
Food on offer was more upmarket than normal.
Getting out well this is where we went a bit pair shaped surely a couple of signs city this way and Richmond station this way would of done.
Walked away from the city ended up miles from where we thought we were going alright if you know where you are going.
Try a seat not on the floor in future and go out the way you came in against the flow of traffic,

1  Thank TasmaniaLovesydney
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Nearly every year my sister and I spend the day at the tennis some years with reserved seats (This year its Margaret Court) other years we get there as the gates open and run to Hiesense Arena (one year I fell up the stairs, as my sister kept running, then wonder why I was late....she got us great seats, by not stooping to help me...... We watch some quality matches, on the first weekend of play selection. We take some food from home to get us through the day its a bit healthier and we buy some wine or beer if its hot, and of course coffee. Make sure you get a look at the practice matches, and even stay on for the music, which we havent done yet as we are to busy watching tennis......

Reviewed 15 November 2017

This is the best venue for large music concerts in Melbourne because you feel as if you're never too far away from the stage. However we only buy A reserve seats so that could have something to do with it. It's easy to park nearby & relatively quick to find your gate & seats. Much prefer this venue for concerts over Etihad & MCG.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

I've seen Concerts & Tennis here both of which are sensational. As I've been to many Concerts here, I thought to focus on that. There isn't a bad seat in the house, regardless of the stage setup. Yes some of the side views may be obstructed but the sounds is always sensational. Keep this in mind especially as Etihad sound is always atrocious.
Plenty of toilets and bars outside the doors are available and while it's pricey you can't really help that.
Seats are easily marked and there is always plenty of staff to assist. One of my favourite venues in the world, purely because you can't have a bad experience as it's consistent.