“Fresh and Fabulous”

Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Chapel Street
Description: Offering healthy seafood options along with traditional fish and chips.
Reviewed 1 January 2022

Fabulous grilled fish and seafood, served with salad and sweet potatoe fries. Food and alchol very reasonably priced. Lovely staff. Tables available outside or inside. Across from the Olsen Hotel, next to the Woolworths/Big W complex.

Date of visit: December 2021

Reviewed 20 December 2021

Don’t bother! rude service, no will to take responsibility for mistake and not willing to compensate.

I received my food cold wet and squished due to putting 4 drink I didn’t order on the fish and chips, 4 drink I dont even like to they were no use to me. The fish I got was probably worth $2 yet I paid $6, I feel ripped off, lied too and overall very disappointed in hunky dory. will not go back

Date of visit: December 2021
2  Thank 1cameronp
Reviewed 28 April 2021 via mobile

Had a beautiful healthy bowl on my last visit to Chapel St, but was a bit underwhelmed on tonight’s visit. Got the couples pack with my husband tonight. We added a salad as the order was mostly fried. The highlights of the salad, sesame seeds and broccoli, were not present among the dressing, kale and spinach? Fish was good, but batter very thick and leathery. A mountain of chips (can’t complain) but would have preferred less chips to more detail on the main features of the meal. Will try again next time, will give it another shot.

Date of visit: April 2021
2  Thank kath816
Reviewed 18 December 2020 via mobile

Surprising to see this one so highly rated. The quality of fish and chips was like any other inexpensive fish and chips eatery for a price that isn't justified.

Will save our time not to review it.

Date of visit: November 2020
4  Thank Ozzy-Kunnu
Reviewed 11 September 2020

Ubereats order - didn’t allow me to review the actual restaurant, was so annoyed am finding somewhere to tell themhow sh^* they are. Fantastic service and quick delivery from driver which leaves NO excuse for the extremely soggy WAY below average fish, soggy chips, the “free” can of coke was dumped on top of the food which made it even soggier (have some common sense!?!) and was missing an item. First time we ordered was bad, gave it a 2nd chance since our usual was closed and extremely disappointed again. Will definitely not order again

Date of visit: September 2020