“health and affordable”

Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Chapel Street
Description: Offering healthy seafood options along with traditional fish and chips.
Reviewed 31 May 2016

Nice food for a fast food place. Health options and affordable prices. I really recommend this place if you are visiting Melbourne or around Chapel Street

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

The place was packed on a Wednesday night so I opted for takeaway. I ordered the Japanese grilled fish on brown rice with a side salad.
The miso marinade was tasty and the serve was generous. I bought a bottle of house sav which complimented the meal well.

The staff were fast and friendly and seemed to have great control in the busy conditions.

I will be back to try something else from the extensive menu!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 3 May 2016

In my humble this place has the best chips I've had in Melbourne. They're as close to chip heaven as I can imagine! I've only ever had takeaway so can't comment on the restaurant itself but the service is always pretty quick and the food is cheap.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

Probably not the best fish and chips in Melbourne but great place to visit on a sunny day and sit outside.
Huge variety of options but beware, they're a little on the small side!
Don't forget to soak your chips in vinegar! It makes them healthy ;)

Reviewed 12 April 2016

The food was just wonderful. The service was excellent. The fish just melted in your mouth and the chips weren't bad either.