“FRESH GOOD FOOD”

Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Chapel Street
Description: Offering healthy seafood options along with traditional fish and chips.
Reviewed 11 January 2016 via mobile

Well done try lamb skewers the best .all served with chips and salad and eyes candy 🙈😬
Loved it nice nice
Fresh fish fillets

Date of visit: November 2015

Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

The holiday season may not be an ideal time for fresh fish. The prawns and filet were delicious. Certainly there were no tell tale signs of strong fishy smell or ammonia odour. The meal was very tasty. But that night my stomach began to bloat and I was very uncomfortable. The rest is in the heading. But as it passed my wife came down with similar systems which persisted for number of days. Maybe it was just bad luck. Maybe try, but be watchful or aware of the consequences.

Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

Been coming to this place for about a year !!! Obviously it has changed management, because last night we came to get some take away and when I got home which only took 2 minutes cos I live across the road , I was absolutely discussed by the food that I had purchased the salmon was over cooked and small the salads where dry as anything , my daughters calamari pack only had 4 calamari rings that were so over cooked that the calamari had disintegrated in the batter and her potato cakes were over cooked also and we got 6 scallops that were burned !!!!! I have never experienced such poor food in all my life especially when I was charged $75 for this crap !!! It was much better a year ago than now I will not be coming Back and I certainly will be telling my friends and neighbours too !!!

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 8 January 2016

We had lunch there and were amazed by the quality of the fish and salads. You get very generous servings of fish broiled or grilled to perfection with a great selection of salads and chips. And the prices are customer-friendly. I had a delicious African-style flake with a rice and vegetables salad. Excellent. We will be back.

Reviewed 7 January 2016

had tea here very nice ordered fishn chips and a glass of wine cost under 20 dollars and had to wait nomore than 10 minutes