Review Highlights
Fantastic experiences for many ages

Thank you Alfonso and Luke for a really informative and fun morning. My aunt, adult son and I were... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
KatrinaK_11
Rome, Italy
via mobile
Perfect

Paul and Alfonso were amazing. It all started when I booked a group course but ended up in an... read more

Reviewed 22 October 2023
Sofía R

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews learning how photographs paul session activity
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 October 2010

A photographer's tour of any place is just a little different from the general tourist's approach. Melbourne Photography Tours is the way to go if you want some understanding and helpful direction as you look for that special angle.
Touring the Melbourne CBD with 'photographer's eyes' open, with step by step simple instruction from friendly, encouraging and knowledgeable tour guides... who could ask for more?
Going out in search of the basic elements of good composition, one at a time, and building on them as the tour goes on, is so much fun. These guys are patient, helpful and so openly friendly.
But it doesn't all end on the day - we receive notes by email, offers and news of further tours, even a monthly photo competition, without being too pesky and filling our inbox with unwanted junk! As well as this we have received a copy of Alfonso's beautiful 82 page, full colour ebook "Unlock your Creativity" - an excellent tool for the beginner or more advanced photographer, reminding us of those bold and basic elements of photography in more detail. Love it!
I hope to bring my camera club friends to do a tour soon.
Not cheap - but worth every cent for any aspiring photographer. Thanks guys!

2  Thank Bronikon