Ripple Melbourne Massage Day Spa And Beauty
Open today: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Review Highlights
Amazing experience with friends! Relaxing and excellent service <3

My friends and I got the special pamper package at home, and we all had the absolute best time! The... read more

Reviewed 4 September 2018
Jess T
Enjoyed our massage

Thoroughly enjoyed our couples massages, one of the best I have had. Can't fault the service... read more

Reviewed 11 August 2018
Sarah J

Recommended experiences in and around Melbourne
from USD 98.36
from USD 96.17
from USD 14.57
from USD 102.00
More Info
All reviews hens party massage table hour massage great massage therapist facial
Reviewed 8 June 2011

I booked a couples massage in May for a special celebration with my partner. I booked a night away - a lovely cottage in the Dandenongs. I booked a couples massage and they met me at the accommodation! Just so easy. We had a massage, facial and foot soak and the therapists were excellent (Jess and another lady). Jess in particular was very attentive, caring and had excellent customer service which helped us relax, knowing we were being looked after by professionals. In future, any special night's away (or a special night at home) I will be booking a treatment for myself, partner or friend with Ripple.

Date of experience: May 2011
6  Thank Nellie T
Reviewed 6 May 2011

We booked in a couples massage with Ripple and it was just fantastic. The two therapists (I think their names were Sasha and Kylie) were brilliant. I had a deep tissue massage, but they also included a body scrub, facial and foot soak as part of the package. Even better that they came to us, nice not to have leave the room afterwards. Obviously very experienced as they got out all my knots and very professional in their approach. Would definitely book again.

Date of experience: April 2011
7  Thank hangways
Reviewed 15 September 2010

I recently was lucky enough to be pampered by Ripple Massage, the mobille day spa. The therapist comes to you at home or where you are staying and the package deal I had was so nice, massage, a facial and a foot massage, I felt completely rejuvendated and relaxed, the therapist was professional and I felt very comfortable, I highly recommend.

7  Thank Sarah00010