“Great Ocean Road Sunset Tour”

Wildlife Tours Australia
USD 110.85*
Mornington Peninsula Cheese, Chocolate and Wine Tasting Day Trip from Melbourne
Ranked #17 of 96 Food & Drink in Melbourne
More attraction details
Owner description: Specialising in small group adventures to the Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island Penguins, Grampians National Park, Yarra Valley, Mornington Peninsula and Melbourne to Adelaide. We offer the ultimate 1, 2 & 3 day small group sightseeing adventures for anyone looking for unique and personal group tours. If you are visiting Melbourne and looking for a quality operator to take you on your next adventure, then look no further. Wildlife Tours is the way to go.
Reviewed 12 January 2015

I can't speak highly enough of my experience with Wildlife Tours Australia. The Great Ocean Road Sunset Tour is a treat, we got some amazing photos & great memories that will last a lifetime. Bus was comfortable, well air conditioned which is a must during the Australian summer. While being on the look out at Loch Ard Gorge at sunset was the main highlight, hand feeding the parrots at Kennett River was a very close second. Our guide was Darren, he was brilliant. Very engaging, informative & funny. I had a relative over from Scotland with me & he thoroughly enjoyed it, I highly recommend it to anyone but definitely a must do for tourists. Am looking forward to my next trip with Wildlife Tours Australia.

1  Thank Melissa M

Reviewed 10 January 2015

We took part in the Adelaide to Melbourne 2-day tour last december and we are really happy that we did it. It was definitely one of the highlights of our trip to Australia. Our guide/drived Dave was simply excellent! Every detail was carefully planned (including the music selection on the bus) and he had a lot of interesting story to tell us about the different places we visited. I would definitely recommend it!

2  Thank Verena P
Reviewed 10 January 2015 via mobile

I'd highly recommend this tour company for any trip other than the penguin parade on Phillip Island (at least in peak season). The way the penguin parade is operated is appalling and it did ruin an otherwise brilliant trip down to Phillip Island.

I can't speak highly enough of Dave, the tour guide or the general experience in dealing with their other staff members and the booking process. Dave went out of his way to provide good, interesting information on not only the trip and area we were on, but also good advice on our onward journey.

If you're thinking about their other trips, I'm sure that they would be brilliantly run.bUnfortunately they were let down in my books by the guys at the penguin parade. This is no fault of Wildlife Tours though.

1  Thank jewr
Reviewed 7 January 2015 via mobile

Simply amazing! We were collected by our guide Neil and we started the Great Ocean Road tour by starting with the Twelve Apostles we then visited Gibson Steps, Loch Ard Gorge spending loads of time at each. After lunch we visited Melba Gully and Apollo bay we also spent time searching for wild koalas which was really good fun! We finished off the day by visiting the split point lighthouse before going to our accommodation. We had a fab barbecue cooked by Neil. Day 2 was spent getting the ferry from Queenscliff to Sorrento beach, then on to Woolamai which was simply stunning! We visited the wildlife park and saw Koalas, Emus, Dingoes and Kangaroos. Supper was Pizza sat by the beach at Cowes and the finale was the penguin parade where we saw the awesome little penguins make their way from the sea across the beach to their chicks. I cannot praise Neil enough he made it fun and was very informative he also had great music on the bus! If you want to visit the Great Ocean Road and Phillip island go on a Monday with Neil you know you want to :)

6  Thank Jazzie_pk
Reviewed 6 January 2015

I went on the two day Great Ocean Road trip and I cannot speak highly enough of the experience. The places we visited along the way were amazing, the attractions (flora/fauna) were stunning, the activities (bush walking) were fun, our guide was very informative and friendly and the services/sleeping facilities were excellent.

I would recommend this trip to anyone. Ask for Henning if you're looking for a wonderful, friendly guide.

4  Thank Patrick D