Open today: 8:00 am - 9:00 pm

from USD 713.20
More Info
from USD 713.20
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 March 2020

Thank you Welcome to Travel for the best week of my life when there is such uncertainty in the world with coronavirus. I genuinely loved every activity we did and now I have got 10 new friends who are running away to Cairns with me. Thank you to Billy for being the best (& most sarcastic) tour guide, you made my whole week and provided the bants. You are the hidden gem of this company and the best tour guide. If anyone is considering doing this tour, just book it, you won’t regret it. It was the best decision I’ve ever made, and the perfect start to my trip to Australia. It’s not only fun, but you get all the help you need to start a life in Australia. The week is jam packed with activities from surfing, to feeding Kangaroos and gelato tasting. Honestly the most incredible tour. Thank you again for the most memorable week. Xx

Date of experience: March 2020
We1comeToTravel, Travel Legend at Welcome to Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2020

Beth this is an unreal review to read, thank you so much for your kind words! Was a pleasure having you on our tour week.

Reviewed 22 March 2020 via mobile

For anyone heading to Australia this tour is a great way to settle into city life and find your feet in Melbourne. Every day was packed with a different activity and each activity helped the group bond with each other. The surfing and penguin parade were definitely my top highlights. We’ve all become very good friends because of this tour. The guides and help from welcome to travel was amazing, if there was ever a problem or concern, they did everything they could to help us. I especially want to say a massive thank you to Billy who was our guide (don’t be afraid of the beard, he’s softy at heart) and made us feel like Melbourne was a home away from home! I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone thinking of traveling Australia, trust me you’ll have an amazing time!!

This is such a lovely review to read Emily thank you so much! So happy to hear you loved the penguins and surfing so much and we agree Billy's beard is just a distraction from his true softy self

Reviewed 22 March 2020

I came to australia just as the coronavirus began taking over the world, and landed in Australia 6 hours before the self isolation rule kicked in, so only JUST made it onto this tour, and my god how lucky am I. I can honestly say this week was the best experience of my life, I met the most amazing people who I know are going to be family for life, and had the best tour guide ever in Billy, who became a friend to us all and kept our spirits up all week. The help and advice we all received from Darryl and Billy was amazing as we didn't know what to do because of the virus, and because of them we all managed to stay calm in the face of a very unknown and potentially scary situation. This trip was the best experience and the most amazing value for money, the outings, the food (dumplings and donuts omg) and the company was phenomenal. I cannot recommend this enough, thank you so much Welcome to Travel for absolutely everything.

Date of experience: March 2020

This is s amazing to read Katie! We are so glad we provided a little bit of comfort in such an unexpected and weird week. We were so lucky to have your group when it all happened. Hope you are doing well and be sure to come back for some dumplings!

Reviewed 22 March 2020

Today is the last day of the Welcome to Travel Tour, and I can honestly say it has been one of the best weeks of my life. Seriously, if you're ever planning on coming to Australia (whether it be for a year on a WHV or just for a couple of weeks to travel around) I'd highly recommend you doing this tour. You get your money's worth a 100% with all the activities and so much of the food and drinks included, and that's not even counting the incredible friendships and priceless memories that you'll make. You can really tell that the people behind WTT care so much about you having the best possible experience in Australia, and their knowledge of the travel industry is unparalleled. Our group had the last tour before they have to shut down because of the covid19-virus, but I'm so grateful that we still got to do most of the activities and that the team handled all the last-minute changes so well. Thank you so much to the Welcome to Travel team for organising this incredible tour, thank you Billy for being the literal best tour guide you could ever possibly imagine (he's such a gem), and thank you to everyone in my group for being such a lovely bunch of people who I never want to part with. It's been the actual best. ❤

Date of experience: March 2020

Best tour in the world is such a big call but we accept it!!! Thankyou so much Wiestke for your kind words, it means so much to our little team and so glad to have travellers like you on our tours.

Reviewed 22 March 2020

What an amazing tour. I was only able to experience part of it due to unforeseen circumstances but the time I spent with welcome to travel was incredible. I met the most amazing people and could not recommend this enough. Our tour guide (Billy) was so informative and helped us with everything and made the tour so special. I will definitely be coming back to experience the full thing!

Date of experience: March 2020

What a crazy time Anna! So glad to have met you and had you on our tour, we are so fortunate to have had such an amazing and understanding group when the world started changing! Come back anytime.