“Absolute Bliss”

Body Freedom Urban Spa & Clinic
Ranked #2 of 116 Spas & Wellness in Melbourne
More attraction details
Owner description: Body Freedom Urban Spa and Clinic is a unique wellness spa experience nestled in the heart of South Melbourne. A sanctuary from city life, our fusion of holistic treatments backed with clinical expertise, will bring harmony to the body and mind. It’s our team of dedicated experts and specialised treatments that draw returning serenity-seekers here. Treatments include massage(relaxation, deep tissue, remedial, hot stone, pregnancy) facials (botanical and specialist) & spa packages from 1.5 hours to 6 hours.
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

I had the hot stone package with Sarah, and it was absolutely amazing! She took me to a place I had never been before, so very relaxed and nurtured. Sarah is the most wonderful, attentive therapist I have met. I can’t thank the staff enough for all they have done for me, they went above and beyond to rectify a prior problem I had. The girls need to be commended for their professionalism and care, I will 100% be back

Date of experience: April 2018
"remedial"
"skilled"
"float"

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Claire was simply amazing- this was my first trip to Body Freedom and I will certainly return! Thank you so very much Claire, you really made me feel incredibly relaxed, the massage was just beautiful!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I was lucky enough to have been given a voucher for the 'Melt' package...yes I raised an awesome son!! It was divine...it started with an amazing massage...gorgeous facial...foot and leg scrub and hot oil hair and scalp massage. I highly recommend Body Freedom...it's the first time I've been there, but will be back...in a heart beat! Indulge yourself or treat someone...actually do both!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I was lucky enough to be gifted a “Mama to Be” pamper package by my husband in September 2017 and had a pregnancy massage with Linda. She is by far and away the most talented and respectful massage therapist I have ever had. Over the course of my pregnancy I came to rely on my regular visits to Body Freedom and Linda for remedial pregnancy massage to help keep my changing body and mind feeling nimble, positive and strong. The futon massage in the later stages (when you can’t roll or turn over very easily) is total bliss!

The atmosphere of the spa is very relaxed and calming and the customer service is fantastic. I cannot recommend Body Freedom and Linda more highly - coming here has been a true highlight of my pregnancy.

Date of experience: March 2018