Body Freedom Urban Spa & Clinic
Open today: 10:00 am - 7:30 pm
Review Highlights
Pregnancy Remedial Massage

Did not really reach 90 mins, maybe around 80 minutes because of the initial Q&A about condition... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
naralea
Massage

I had a new mum massage by Eimear and it was unbelievable. One of the best I’ve ever had and she... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Roving59085
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Melbourne
from USD 95.30
More Info
from USD 219.20
More Info
All reviews pregnancy massage amazing massage spa retreat foot scrub deep tissue massage pamper package birthday present amazing experience few hours therapist futon tension remedial skilled float
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I was lucky enough to be gifted a “Mama to Be” pamper package by my husband in September 2017 and had a pregnancy massage with Linda. She is by far and away the most talented and respectful massage therapist I have ever had. Over the course of my pregnancy I came to rely on my regular visits to Body Freedom and Linda for remedial pregnancy massage to help keep my changing body and mind feeling nimble, positive and strong. The futon massage in the later stages (when you can’t roll or turn over very easily) is total bliss!

The atmosphere of the spa is very relaxed and calming and the customer service is fantastic. I cannot recommend Body Freedom and Linda more highly - coming here has been a true highlight of my pregnancy.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Incredibly relaxing experience. Felt completely rejuvenated! Very professional service !

Highly recommend to anyone needing some time to recharge !

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

I love this place so much. I have had several amazing massages and loved everyone of them. All the therapists are amazing.
I had to write a quick review on my recent massage session with Louise. It was the most relaxing and amazing massage I have ever had in my life! This lady is seriously talented. I came out feeling like a brand new person. I totally recommend Louise.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Was lucky to be gifted a certificate to receive a pregnancy futon massage To use while on maternity leave, however my waters broke the next day and I never got to use it while pregnant! It took me a months to use the certificate and when I finally got to have the massage, I decided to still use the futon rather than a table. It was amazing and Ursula was just wonderful at her job. Recommend to all pregnant ladies to use the futon ❤️

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I received a gift voucher for a pregnancy massage, and my husband went for foot relaxation massage. Both were heavenly! From the minute you walk in, you feel relaxed and at ease. The pregnancy massage was exactly what I needed and was tailored to my needs (includes foot scrub and wrap and facial). Would definitely recommend as a gift for an expectant mum!

Date of experience: December 2017