Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
David S
Ballarat, Australia

Could be better

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 June 2024via mobile
Check in was a breeze and Elizabeth was great. Explained the benefits of being a gold customer and lounge an access. Room was absolutely brilliant with views over the Yarra and Melbourne city. The lounge is the one item that let our stay down. From the lady filling her pockets with jams to the gent from Moe who had around 6 double bourbons in the hour that we spent in the lounge on Saturday evening. Breakfast was adequate with limited seating and options. The wait for coffee took longer than actually eating breakfast. Would certainly check other options when we next stay in town.
Date of stay: June 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Christine Yamamoto, Other at Pan Pacific Melbourne, responded to this review
Responded 4 weeks ago
Thank you very much for posting a review following your recent stay at Pan Pacific Melbourne.

We are truly passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences and i was very pleased to learn of your great satisfaction with our hotel's standard of service.

It is particularly motivating to receive comments like the ones you provided on our staff. Rest assured I will convey your compliments to Elizabeth.

However, I have noted your comments on our lounge and breakfast. We sincerely regret the inconvenience and disappointment caused. Please be assured we are addressing your comments to prevent any such repetition in the future for our guests' best interest and to ensure that our guests' experience is of the quality that is expected of the Pan Pacific brand.

The team and I greatly appreciate your feedback. We all look forward to your return in the not too distant future.

2.1 km from Pan Pacific Melbourne
3.0 km from Pan Pacific Melbourne
Fitness centre
View more hotels in Melbourne
4,939 results
All reviews the executive lounge south wharf yarra river yarra suite convention center dfo shopping crown casino floor to ceiling windows attending a conference city view walk in shower buffet breakfast room service bars and restaurants king room valet parking an upgrade
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2024

pan pacific staff

1 PINO CONCIERGE

Pino, I greatly appreciate all your help and assistance throughout the day. Your exceptional customer service went above and beyond.

2 JANE FRONT DESK James

Jane and James, thank you so much for your help with organizing the cleaning and amenities in my room, as well as sorting out the tea, coffee, and milk.

3 CALVIN DM Calvin, thank you for checking me in and ensuring my room was ready and snacks were arranged in the club lounge. It was great to see you.

4 CLUB LOUNGE RIKI, DANNY, AND TEAM

Thank you to Sam, Ricky, Danny, and all the club staff for their outstanding hospitality. They always had a smile and were very welcoming.

5 Holly Liz

Holly, thank you for arranging my hotel stay - it was truly beautiful and had a wonderful view of the Yarra River. I look forward to returning either before Christmas or sometime next year after the summer sports.
I can’t wait to come back

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Christine Yamamoto, Other at Pan Pacific Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2024

Dear Mike,

We are truly passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences and I was very pleased to learn of your great satisfaction with our hotel's standard of service.

It is particularly motivating to receive comments like the ones you provided on our staff. Rest assured I will convey your compliments to them.

The team and I greatly appreciate your feedback and we all look forward to your return in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 30 May 2024 via mobile

Fantastic stay here for our 11th wedding anniversary. The room was immaculate and the customer service amazing. Happy hour was awesome with discounted cocktails. It’s in a brilliant location right next to dfo and near the casino. I especially loved the pancakes which are hands down the best I have had in Melbourne to date. The coffee was also amazing. I would come back for the pancakes alone 😊🤩✨👍
Thank you for a great stay in Melbourne city.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Christine Yamamoto, Other at Pan Pacific Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2024

Dear Leona,

We are indeed superbly located next to the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre and DFO, close to free tram stops and the entertainment precinct. I am very pleased you find it extremely convenient.

Reviewed 28 May 2024

Excellent hotel, exceptional views, outstanding service. They also had spare suites available, so upgraded us. This hotel is in a great location, with views up the Yarra river on one side, and out past Port Melbourne the other. It is right next to DFO for shopping, and surrounded by great bars and restaurants. Highly recommended.

Room tip: If you can afford one of the better rooms, you get access to the lounge, with happy-hour drinks and canapes... gym is decent for a hotel, to
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Christine Yamamoto, Other at Pan Pacific Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2024

Reviewed 24 May 2024 via mobile

Amazing hotel, stayed for a week and the location is great especially if you’re attending an event at MCEC. Absolutely every aspect of the hotel is perfect, the rooms are spacious and luxe, the hotel lobby has lots of space and couches for informal meetings and the restaurant meals are extremely high quality. It’s true 5 star accommodation and service from check in to check out, every detail is covered. If you need any Melbourne advice the concierge team are wonderful, Pino is especially knowledgeable and so helpful.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Christine Yamamoto, Other at Pan Pacific Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2024

It is particularly motivating to receive comments like the ones you provided on our staff. Rest assured I will convey your compliments to Pino and the team.

Reviewed 6 May 2024

Wonderful accommodation and exceptional customer service. Will always stay here now. Fantastic experience. 5 stars!

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Christine Yamamoto, Other at Pan Pacific Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2024

Dear Allie,