Similar comments to others staff do not explain things on check in, bit far from the city. Main complaint was the room noise, very noisy vents. They sent someone to look who proceeded to say he could,t hear because he was quite deaf. Did not sleep well for my stay and would not stay again. Pity as Hilton honours gold so I am very loyal to Hilton as they are usually very good. On the positive, concierge very good
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pan Pacific Melbourne will feature 396 rooms and suites, with floor to ceiling windows that offer panoramic views of the Yarra River, Port Phillip Bay and city, complete with thoughtfully appointed amenities and modern furnishings. Guests will be able to choose from two dining outlets, an all-day-dining restaurant and bar which offers international cuisine and a nightcap in the evening, or a more relaxed cafe setting for a light meal or quick coffee. Refresh your senses at the end of a long day with our wellness facilities, including a well-equipped 24-hour fitness centre. With over 400 square metres of versatile meeting space and its proximity to the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, Pan Pacific Melbourne will be an ideal base for both business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Wotif.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotelopia and getaroom.com so you can book your Pan Pacific Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Melbourne South Wharf Hotel Melbourne
- Pan Pacific Melbourne Victoria