“Incredibly Informative and Entertaining”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bluestone Walking Tours
Ranked #169 of 303 Tours in Melbourne
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I did the Hidden Culture and History tour and found it extremely informative, entertaining and interesting. It covers Indigenous people, immigration, street art, quirky and popular bars and China town to name a few.

I thoroughly recommend this tour and I look forward to doing the Marvellous Women of Melbourne tour when I'm next in town

1  Thank Annie L

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I recommend this tour to anyone who likes to get more information about history of Australia and Melbourne. if you are in Melbourne and planning a trip or tour in the city, do contact this agency and book the tour with them without any doubt. I am sure, you will have the best experience in your life there exactly same me.

1  Thank ndeyrram
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We had very happy time on that day with these guys. Really recommend it to everyone even with children

1  Thank Faranak G
Reviewed 5 April 2018

It was a very great experience. I loved how he narrated all the facts and history of Melbourne. It was fun and very well spent time.

1  Thank tarashahani1363