Review Highlights
It's amazing what you don't know.

I have lived in Melbourne all of my 70+ years and thought I had a good knowledge of its history and... read more

Reviewed 11 April 2018
peterwolfe15
Brighton, Australia
Very friendly and professional tour in Australia

ndeyrram
Melbourne, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I recommend this tour to anyone who likes to get more information about history of Australia and Melbourne. if you are in Melbourne and planning a trip or tour in the city, do contact this agency and book the tour with them without any doubt. I am sure, you will have the best experience in your life there exactly same me.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank ndeyrram
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We had very happy time on that day with these guys. Really recommend it to everyone even with children

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Faranak G
Reviewed 5 April 2018

It was a very great experience. I loved how he narrated all the facts and history of Melbourne. It was fun and very well spent time.

Date of experience: April 2018