Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 129
USD 96
Radisson
USD 246
USD 234
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 355/night.

Crowne Plaza Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 149
USD 119
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 161/night.

Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 192
USD 135
  • Room Service
Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 223
USD 165
Travelodge.com.au
  • Free Internet
USD 277
USD 173
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Crown Metropol Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 199
  • Pool
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 186
USD 133
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Best Western Melbourne City(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 95
USD 67
Priceline
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 83/night.

Oaks On William(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 137
USD 99
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
All reviewssmall balconyapartment was cleanfree tram zoneconvenient locationwalking distancesupermarketdishwashercbd
Reviewed 3 April 2018

It's much better than expected. It's a serviced apartment where the interior design is very stylish, new yet homely. Great warm lighting. Superb view of the CBD of Melbourne. Just next to RMIT campus. Facilities are well-equipped: kitchen with cooking utensils, gas, dishwasher; bathroom with towels and good-quality shower gel and shampoo; and washing machines, TV etc. Nearby, there are stores, malls within walking distance.

Room Tip: Best view of CBD.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I don’t even know where to begin.

The reception in the building only caters to permanent residents of the building. When you check in you have to call some number and someone will come to meet you.

When I called, I was told they’d be down in 5 minutes or less. 30 minutes later, still no one. I called again, and not long after some girl, dressed extremely unprofessionally, screamed my booking name and yanked a handful of keys out of her purse trying to find the right one.

We then ask where our parking spaces were as we requested these over the phone weeks in advance. She then says they’re sold out because they only have four they can let out to short term stays. I get frustrated at this but go to park at Wilson parking up the street. I then get a text message saying “we have confirmed your x2 parking spaces for 3 nights. It is $30 per night per car”. So at this point I’m livid because they’re charging us for something we were told we couldn’t have??

The lady at check in then says she has to take a photo of my ID and credit card for security. I contest it because I’m not the one who made the booking and it wasn’t under my name. She insists and takes a photo on her iPhone which is unprofessional, by secure, and completely dodgy having some stranger photograph my private information on her personal mobile phone.

We later get a text saying a $300 charge has been declined on MY card when I gave no permission for any charges and was not told what this charge was for or that it was even going to happy. What they did here could have been considered attempted fraud and theft.

Our room was covered in pubic hair, crusty urine on the toilet and shower, soap scum covering the sink and shower, slimy fingerprints on every surface, stained and dirt covered towels and pillows, and mysterious brown sticky liquid on many surfaces. I cleaned a majority of it myself and made a complaint to make them aware. We left the room for an hour and they told us they’d send someone up to clean it. We get back and it’s exactly the same as we left it. Nothing had been rectified. I then call again and complain and tell them to not bother sending anyone else because we were already back in the room and didn’t want to be disturbed. I started cleaning it myself, and then a cleaner comes up after I expressed that we DID NOT want that. She then proceeded to clean the crusty urine and pubic hair on the toilet with one of our PILLOW CASES. How unsanitary could they get?!

They gave us one roll of toilet paper for three days and four people. No wipes or paper towels for any spills. One bar of soap. No drinking glasses. Mugs covered in hair. Wine glasses covered in grubby fingerprints and dust. The floor was sticky and turned our feet black. The walls were covered in so many scuff marks we couldn’t tell what the wall color was supposed to be. We stepped in cow manure in the elevator because people were walking around with soil compost.

The pool was closed and had been for more than three weeks. We weren’t notified of this before our arrival which was insanely unprofessional. We booked this accommodation due to the fact that they offered this.

I sent an email detailing all of this on our first day. The only response we received was them asking for a $300 bond because my card declined, because they charged it without my knowledge or permission.

This place is the worst accommodation we have ever stayed in. We urge everyone to book elsewhere.

And let’s not forget they sent us a text the night before check out to make sure we cleaned the kitchen and took the rubbish out and asked us to be sure to leave a good review. HA.

And if you could see all of the photos we have of pubic hair on our beds and towels (upwards of 30) you would be disgusted. Trip advisor only allows 10 photos.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Amy D
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

The location gave us good access to everything we wanted. There is no reception desk but maybe I'm showing my age? Is this a feature that is disappearing? Instead we were given Lisa's contact information and she met us and was very helpful storing our bags until our room was ready. We were on the 41st floor. The apartment appeared to to 'adequate' at first glance but as time went on we realised that one couch was not enough for three of us. The television could be wall mounted so another couch could be added. The kitchen was well equiped but we had issues with the dishwasher which had dirty water in it from previous guests and dishwasher tablets wouldn't fit in the soap dispenser. The bathroom became an issue as the shower blocked three mornings out of five. We asked for maintenance but this issue was never resolved despite being told after the second visit to ’trust me' ... as in 'I know what I'm doing' which he obviously didn't. As three sisters who holiday together it can be challenging to get apartments with three beds. The beds were comfortable with good sheets, pillows and duvets which we appreciated. But we would definitely not stay there again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Fliffamon
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay n its near food and queen victoria market . Just walking distance to the library ! And all of the trams are in the free tram zone. So if walking is a problem just hop on to a tram and keep changing to the destination of your choice. Btw this is the view from level 26

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Comfortable, new apartment in great central location. A supermarket and many eateries close by with Melbourne Central only a block away. Generous sized apartment with small balcony.
BUT apartments form part of a complex that also accommodate students from nearby RMIT university with constant elevator traffic. An unusual check-in and check-out process. On arrival a flustered concierge appeared overwhelmed with the number of people checking in and on departure, instructions to leave the keys on the bench (with no ability to then lock the door). Note that there are no reception staff based at location for enquiries. Make sure you read the fine print (re extra charges eg bond, 2.5% credit card charge etc).

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple