Review Highlights
Don't think about it, just go to this Magic Show!

The Illusionaire Magic and Comedy Show was fantastic! We really enjoyed the entertainment. It's... read more

Reviewed 25 February 2020
Lindyloo0702
Sydney, Australia
Amazing illusion show @the Athenaeum

Reviewed 11 February 2020
Zed69_13
Melbourne, Australia

Recommended experiences in and around Melbourne
from USD 31.52
from USD 22.09
from USD 78.11
from USD 111.50
More Info
All reviews all ages great illusions audience performers theatre
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 February 2020

This was the first time I’ve seen Sam and Rosanna and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I was there with my husband and we sat at the back on high stools. I was picked for the last illusion act where my yellow cardigan ended up on Rosanna even though she was tied up, chained up with locks. I’m a grown woman and just felt child like because of the amazing show. Thank you both for making our night so such a magical one. I would absolutely recommend everyone to go and see these two talented people who transport you to another place of enjoyment.

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 10 February 2020 via mobile

This is an opportunity to step back to the time where magic was relatively close up, full of wonder, fun and straight forward. This is magic where the skill is in the performers rather than high tech gadgets.
It looked to me that everyone was smiling as they left the theatre and had had a good night out.
Good for pretty much all ages

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 15 December 2019

Lots of flames
Lots of talking
Lots of individual audience participation
Lots of traditional magicians tricks
Some new tricks l have never seen before.
Suitable for children over 8 with a few adult only comments which would go over the kids heads.
An intimate show.
Very good as long as you don’t pay too much.

1  Thank etsu2013
Reviewed 14 December 2019

Sam and Rosanna delivered a wonderful night of magic and laughs with lots of audience participation. The final amazing illusion alone was worth the very reasonable admission price. Two hours of non-stop entertainment for all ages.

Reviewed 8 December 2019

ILLUSIONAIRE certainly lives up to its show marketing collateral…”Expect the Unexpected, Witness Miracles up Close and A remarkable evening of Magic”.
I saw the show last night and it was truly beyond magical ! The stars of ILLUSIONAIRE, Rosanna and Sam Angelico engaged, mystified, charmed and enchanted the audience with flawlessly executed illusions and captivating narratives from start to finish. The intimate space allowed the audience to be treated to up close and personal magic….no smoke and mirrors, the unbelievable magic happens before your very eyes. If you haven’t seen the show as yet, this is a ‘must see experience’ for all ages.
Bravo Rosanna and Sam…Congratulations on a spellbinding magical evening.