InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 186
USD 166
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 185/night.

Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 129
USD 96
Radisson
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 107/night.

USD 275
USD 234
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 149
USD 119
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 142/night.

USD 310
USD 187
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 192
USD 134
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Crown Metropol Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 199
  • Pool
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 177
USD 133
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Best Western Melbourne City(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 95
USD 67
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 81/night.

Oaks On William(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 163
USD 100
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
All reviewsfree breakfastmovie roomflinders stationfree goonbig hostelcommon roombig kitchenevery morningbed roomperfect locationkitchen areatea and coffeeclean roomscleaning staffenjoyed my staypublic transportthe heart of the city
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed there for one week and had a double room. The stuff were very friendly and helpful. Our room was tidy and the toilets too. They offer pancakes and cornflakes for breakfast. Directly in the hostel you can find a bar. You have to know that it could be very loud in the night. We would stay there again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I only stayed 2 days so I may have missed some stuff but for that short period it was ideal. Really in the center, near to everything, shops, food, public transport. Nice staff, good free pancakes every morning ;) It was clean, easy to come and go. I recommend

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Back in 2016 Flinders was the first hostel I stayed in whilst in Australia. I'd just arrived to the country and I was so excited/nervous. Flinders made me feel right at home & I stayed there for 3 month. During my stay I made some amazing memories and friends. Fast forward to 2018 and I was heading back to Melbourne! I walked into reception and Jeff immediately recognised and made me feel incredibly welcome. I honestly couldn't believe he remembered my name and everything, amazing customer service. Since I'd left in 2016 Flinders has won several awards and it was clear to see why! The free breakfast in the morning was better than ever. There's even free rice & pasta available all day! In terms of the rooms they were really spacious, super comfy beds & loved the little USB plug sockets. Cleanliness was simply perfect. I frequently saw housekeeping staff and the whole hostel was always spotless. The main difference between my 2016 & 2018 visit was attention to detail. Just little things everywhere that really boosted the hostel; the notice board, the cleaning station, sauces in the kitchen & the new layout of reception. I just wanna say a massive thank you to Jeff & the entire Flinders team! I'll always recommend this hostel & remember it as my first home in Melbourne.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank bethatkins000
Reviewed 31 March 2018

You can pay extra to stay on the 11th floor which has been newly renovated to include hair straightners and hairdryer in the bathroom and free shampoo, conditioner and towels. The other floors are still very spacious and each bed has own huge locker big enough for your whole bag. Free pancakes every morning and rice and pasta throughout the day. Very well run hostel, especially considering how big it is. Just make sure to go to breakfast and free meal night early as the queue can get quite big!

Room Tip: No bathrooms on level 8 so don't forget your key card to get to the other levels!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sam K
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Very big, rowdy party hostel right in the city centre. Incredibly noisy, if you just want to drink and not sleep this place is for you. NoWifi uiet, space. Wifi never worked, dont bother paying for it. Free breakfast, tea, coffee etc was great! Also spacious rooms, even the 18 beds. Shower pressure was good although wait a few minutes for the hot water.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends