Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Doonesbury
Marikina, Philippines

Still my fav hotel in Melbourne!

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 30 Mar 2024via mobile
Still my favorite hotel in docklands! I love that it sits on a quiet street infront of The Disrrict and the tram and you dont get a lot of crowds even on weekends. The room I had was an upgrade from a one bedroom to a studio unit which I really appreciate and gave me added space for my things, plus I get to enjoy meals on a separate table in the living area while watching a TV. The bedroom is comfortable and gives me the goodnight sleep. The staff were accokodating and friendly and has been providing me the best customer service ever. One comment I had is the drawers in the living area were not thoroughly cleaned, there were wine bottles in the drawer when I came in and even after 3 days, the housekeeping didnt open the drawers to check when they clean the room. Cleanliness is still an opportunity as was in my previous stay. The menu can also improve by including pasta or noodle choices. Overall I will likely stay here again. Good job for making me feel at home!!
Date of stay: March 2024
Room Tip: Parking can be right across the hotel, nearest parking area for aud15 day if ure stsying here
No prepayment needed
  • travelup.com
    AU$142
2.5 km from Four Points By Sheraton Melbourne Docklands
Bar/Lounge
Guests staying in suites can make use of our exclusive club lounge, which provides a range of services such as private check-in, use of the meeting space, and a curated menu. For health and wellness, Vitality merges our beautiful heated indoor pool, spa, sauna, steam room, Technogym and wellness room together, taking care of mind, body and soul.
AU$239
Deluxe King Corner Room
    AU$119
4.9 km from Four Points By Sheraton Melbourne Docklands
View more hotels in Melbourne
All reviews free tram tram stop across the road steam room restaurant staff easy access checking in convenient location an upgrade docklands city gym housekeeping eateries stadium marvel toiletries
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2024 via mobile

MarriottBonvoy Elite: full recognition--free breakfast. room uograde, late checkout, welcome drink, and more.
Location: Tram 70/86/Circle Lines to CBD stop in front of the hotel.
Exceptional staff. Thank you Estefania, Felicia, and Jolene (Front Office); Chef Sumit, Mineli, Yohan, and Harvey (Restaurant team); and Nabin (housekeeping).
Food: buffet breakfast provides various healthy choices (daily variety could have been improved).

Date of stay: February 2024
Reviewed 21 February 2024 via mobile

Quiet and Clean. But: bar/alcohol push is tacky and over the top. No luggage stands, no dressers...get down on your hands and knees. Free CBD tram useful, but expect a 20 to 50 ride to the Center. The retail development across the street dying. Dockside nearby fine!

Room tip: Put a value on time from Center.
Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Four Points Docklands, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Melbourne Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2024

Dear jesseMN,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to provide us with insights from your recent visit, which was disappointing to learn that your experience at our bar was not the best and that the lack of a luggage stand and dresser made it inconvenient for you. However, I am glad that you found the rooms to be clean and quiet, and that the hotels location allows us to take advantage of the free tram into the city! I do hope that you would consider staying with us again in the future should your travels bring you back to the area, and please do let me know!

Regards,
Hafiq Johari
Director of Operations

Reviewed 1 February 2024

Good location just off the CBD. Dinner and breakfast were ok although the room is somewhat soulless. All the staff were friendly and trying hard. Our room was clean and a good size but the decoration is defiantly style over substance. The bathroom has gray walls and ceiling, with small down lighters, it’s so gloomy even having a shave let alone my wife doing her makeup was difficult. The basin is small and there is only a narrow ledge down one side for shower bags. It needs a proper shelf on the wall. The only place to put your case is the bottom of the wardrobe so you have to be down on on your knees to get anything out. There is nowhere else to put other luggage than the floor. The plug for a hairdryer isn’t near enough to the mirror (unforgivable in a new hotel). There is a large drawer which fell out on me as it dosn’t spear to have any runners. Whoever designed these rooms never stayed in one. We won’t be back given the choice in the area.

1  Thank SGNMAN
Reviewed 31 January 2024 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights. We had a good sized room, a large comfortable bed, tea and coffee making facilities, air conditioning and a view over the city to the north. Staff were friendly. We paid extra for breakfast which was very good, with a large range of hot and cold items. The hotel is well located in Docklands with plenty of restaurants around, a shopping centre opposite and a tram stop outside.

Reviewed 19 January 2024 via mobile

I was here for the Australian open tennis. This hotel is in a great location, directly outside is the tram stop. Trams are free in the city centre. One tram goes in a loop around the city and the other 2 go outside the city, with one going past the venue for the tennis. As the trams start here you can always get a seat. The hotel is very nice and the buffet breakfast is lovely. I wasn’t impressed with the dinner menu though, nothing appealed to me but it didn’t matter as I wasn’t really here for dinner time. Room was nice and quiet and the bed was very comfortable. Next time I come to Melbourne I will stay here again.