Open today: Closed
Book In Advance
Tours from Global Ballooning Australia tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Global Ballooning Australia
from USD 353.10
from USD 297.90
from USD 420.80
More Info
All reviews balloon flight champagne breakfast hot air balloon ground crew yarra valley launch site bucket list balgownie estate perfect morning professional company pilot dean experienced pilot weather conditions amazing experience clear instructions these guys breathtaking views
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

It was a once in life time adventure with captain Kiff this morning and his 2 boys, we were lucky to have nice weather with us for the prefect flight. Stunning view of Melbourne city and surrounding suburbs plus the amazing sun rise. Friendly crew and great service. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to fly balloon in Melbourne. Thank you Kiff!

Date of experience: October 2018
GlobalBallooningAus, Director of Sales at Global Ballooning Australia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi,

So happy to hear that you enjoyed the flight, can't wait to fly with you again one day.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely time flying with global ballooning.
All staff are incredibly helpful. Walking into the building, you could feel that all staff were happy to be there.
The flight itself was beautiful. This is the third flight I've been on and it is my favorite.
One more thing that really impressed me...
2 days before our flight, I received an email advising us that our flight might be cancelled due to weather and suggestions for better weather options. Thanks to this advice our weekend away was saved!

Date of experience: October 2018
GlobalBallooningAus, Director of Sales at Global Ballooning Australia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Hello Lil,

Thank you for your kind words, we were so happy to hear that you enjoyed your flight with us and that your weekend was saved, we always want to ensure that all of our passengers enjoy their flight and have the best possible weather conditions.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

A great trip with excellent team of global ballooning,great memory of my life! My wife and I will fly again when we have chance back to Melbourne

Date of experience: October 2018
GlobalBallooningAus, Sales & Marketing Coordinator at Global Ballooning Australia, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Hi Alex,

Thanks so much for the kind review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the flight! We can’t wait to fly you again next time you are in Melbourne.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

My daughter is 8 years old and it's her first time to take balooning, I bet she will never forget this incredible experience after rising up through the cloud. Perfect in her life.

Hi,

Thanks so much for your lovely review, we are so glad to hear that you had an incredible experience with your daughter.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

This was our 3rd attempt to go up on a hot air ballon with Global. The 1st weather didn’t permit us and the 2nd I was too ill to go up. Global were amazing and understanding. Finally in August on a beautiful Saturday morning my husband and I had the honour of going up on in the hot air ballon over the Yarra Valley. I’ve been fortunate enough to travel and experience the world, and this experience sits up on there on the list. The views, the calm natural beauty, what an awesome experience.
All staff, especially the pilot were experienced, informative and super friendly. Thank you so much Global

Date of experience: August 2018

Hi Krystal,

Thanks so much for your kind review. We were so glad that you were able to join one of our flights and that you both loved the flight. The Yarra Valley is such a beautiful location to fly over.

Thanks again,