“Aussie Pizza is the best”
Review of The Brick Factory

The Brick Factory
Ranked #162 of 656 Restaurants in Hobart
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Nice feel and geat food. I had a Aussie pizza and it tasted great with the double smoked bacon. In fact it was so good I went back and had the same the next night. They have some craft beers on tap and was glad they offer tasters because some of them didn’t suit my pallet. The Red Ruby Rose beer was my fav.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I was thrown a surprise birthday party here recently, and even though there was a private function going on, we were given a smaller private room for our little party. The food was okay across the board; some family members ordered pizzas which were said to be good, a couple of schnitzels came out which were 'okay'. I had a lamb burger which was unfortunately a little dry and a bit cold when I received it, but still tasty enough. The sweet potato chips were on point though - delicious! Its also worth mentioning that the service was really good too - great to see unpretentious bar staff with a smile on their faces.

Their beer selection deserves a mention as well; Modus Operandi Former Tenant and Balter XPA were available, in amongst the usual domestic suspects.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

As stated in the heading, I believe these are some of Hobart's Best Pizzas. The fat chips were great and from what we could hear from people seated around us, they were all happy with their meals. Friendly staff and would be a good place to take the kids, seated outside, with Salamanca Square for them to run around in.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

This bar has a great wine, beer and cider list with lots of local options. We had the salt and pepper squid was cooked perfectly and tasted great. Sat outside watching the people go by, nice friendly staff too.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Nice comfortable bar, good service and friendly staff and the food quite good and tasty. It just seemed strange that this place became vacant and wound down to close around 9:30pm on a Tuesday evening ??? STRANGE