Lowest prices for your stay
Fully refundable before Sat, 20 Apr
No prepayment needed
Priceline
Go to your Happy Price
Fully refundable before Sun, 21 Apr
Get rewarded with One Key
1,171 results
All reviews st david's park great location car park salamanca place salamanca markets sandy bay bedroom executive apartment washing machine battery point handy location self catering street parking city centre king bed easy access great room constitution dock
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2023

We were granted a late checkout of 12 p.m. We returned to the room at 11:58 a.m. (our bags were packed; we just had to grab them and some refrigerated food). The cleaners were in the room; they had been there for some time in that the entire apartment had been cleaned (living room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom; they were fluffing the bed pillows when we arrived). The problem was that we had a variety of cheeses in the refrigerator and hey were gone. I asked the cleaners where our food was and was told anything in the fridge had been thrown in the trash bag that was on the floor. I went through the trash bag and no cheese. This was an unfortunate incident in that the stay had been acceptable up to that point. The apartment was sparsely furnished/decorated, but it was clean.

Date of stay: April 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Madeline Whiteley, General Manager at Mantra One Sandy Bay Road Hobart, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2023

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback j_loder1,

I apologise for the confusion with your check-out time. This was an error on our part, and I have spoken to our Housekeeping Manager to ensure such a situation does not occur again.
I hope you enjoyed your time in Hobart, and wish you safe travels.

Madeline Whiteley

Reviewed 14 March 2023 via mobile

Location was excellent. This time we were here on a holiday, however it would be equally good for business if you’re working in this part of town. Close to everything - restaurants, city, sightseeing, attractions. The bed was comfortable. The room and linen lovely and clean. Very quiet. Helpful staff who saw nothing as a problem. Book your parking ahead as its limited. Very roomy. We were very happy.

Room tip: If you need parking, then book ahead. It was a reasonable price
Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Madeline Whiteley, General Manager at Mantra One Sandy Bay Road Hobart, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2023

Thanks for leaving such a wonderful review nameerfud!

We're thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us, and appreciate your kind comments about our hotel and team.
We hope to welcome you back to Mantra One again soon.

Reviewed 20 February 2023

We stayed at Mantra One Sandy Bay Rd over the weekend at the one bedroom apartment. The location was perfect, right in the heart of Hobart. We arrived to be greeted by wonderful, friendly & professional staff who were very accomodating and welcoming to myself, my husband and 6 year old. The room was beautiful, very clean and so spacious, more than I had expected! We even got some welcome treats for being ACCOR members. Highly recommended for future stays.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Madeline Whiteley, General Manager at Mantra One Sandy Bay Road Hobart, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2023

Thanks for such a fantastic review PCGMV!
We're thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us, and we're glad we could make your Hobart trip exceptional. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you're in Hobart!

Reviewed 19 February 2023 via mobile

Almost zero hospitality. Once you have checked in that is it. No further contact with any staff for the entire 4 days. It’s not a hotel it is an apartment rental. No cleaning offered. No towel refresh offered.

Kitchen barely functional. No working microwave, dishwasher that did not clean.

Room tip: Ok if you just need to be close to the market and harbour
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Madeline Whiteley, General Manager at Mantra One Sandy Bay Road Hobart, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2023

Hi Millionsmiles,

I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us at Mantra One. We pride ourselves on our friendly, knowledgeable service, and it is disappointing to hear you did not experience this.
We are available at reception from 8am-8pm Mon-Fri, and 9am-5pm on weekends. While we do not service rooms daily, we can provide any amenities including towels on request, either by calling us at reception or popping down to say hello.
We also have on site maintenance so are able to fix any broken appliances when they are reported to us.

Again, I'm sorry to read your negative comments. Next time you are travelling to Hobart I encourage you to reach out to me at madeline.whiteley@accor.com and I can assist you with your accommodation needs.

Reviewed 19 February 2023 via mobile

Sorry this hotel is past its sell by date plus the care or hospitality at this hotel is sadly lacking. Whilst the location is ideal for Salamanca market and the harbour you are paying for it and getting little else in return. The rooms are large but little else is favourable, no cleaning offered, towels not changed in a 4 night stay, a kitchen where the microwave did not work - the only way to heat anything. A dishwasher , that was balanced on a shelf , and did very little washing. Outdated TVs so no streaming means you are stuck watching 6 local channels.

Room tip: It’s close to the harbour and the market

Dear Neil,
I'm sorry to hear that your stay with us did not live up to expectations, especially as if we were informed of your complaints during your stay we would have been more than happy and able to assist.
We have maintenance available for any repairs reported during your stay, and while we do not do daily services of the room, we are able to provide you with any additional towels, toilet paper, coffee or other amenities free of charge upon request. We also offer portable induction hot plates on demand, and will remove rubbish as requested.

Our reception is open 8am-8pm Mon-Fri, and 9am-5pm on weekends. I'm sorry if this was not clearly communicated to you on arrival, with so much information to pass on, we also give all guests a postcard with their room number and reception hours on the front, and all the information I've listed above (plus some!) on the back, with a handy QR code to our online compendium.
I understand it can be frustrating to not have streaming available, we are in the process of updating our TVs currently to keep up with the current technology expectations.

Again, I'm sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Please feel free to reach out to me at madeline.whiteley@accor.com next time you are travelling to Hobart and I can help you with your accommodation needs. Warm Regards,