Lowest prices for your stay
AU$169
Fully refundable before Sat, 20 Apr
No prepayment needed
Hotels.com
Vio.com
AU$154
Fully refundable before Sat, 20 Apr
1,171 results
All reviews st david's park great location car park salamanca place salamanca markets sandy bay bedroom executive apartment washing machine battery point handy location self catering street parking city centre king bed easy access great room constitution dock
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2023

We stayed at Mantra One Sandy Bay Rd over the weekend at the one bedroom apartment. The location was perfect, right in the heart of Hobart. We arrived to be greeted by wonderful, friendly & professional staff who were very accomodating and welcoming to myself, my husband and 6 year old. The room was beautiful, very clean and so spacious, more than I had expected! We even got some welcome treats for being ACCOR members. Highly recommended for future stays.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Madeline Whiteley, General Manager at Mantra One Sandy Bay Road Hobart, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2023

Thanks for such a fantastic review PCGMV!
We're thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us, and we're glad we could make your Hobart trip exceptional. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you're in Hobart!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 19 February 2023 via mobile

Almost zero hospitality. Once you have checked in that is it. No further contact with any staff for the entire 4 days. It’s not a hotel it is an apartment rental. No cleaning offered. No towel refresh offered.

Kitchen barely functional. No working microwave, dishwasher that did not clean.

Room tip: Ok if you just need to be close to the market and harbour
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Madeline Whiteley, General Manager at Mantra One Sandy Bay Road Hobart, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2023

Hi Millionsmiles,

I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us at Mantra One. We pride ourselves on our friendly, knowledgeable service, and it is disappointing to hear you did not experience this.
We are available at reception from 8am-8pm Mon-Fri, and 9am-5pm on weekends. While we do not service rooms daily, we can provide any amenities including towels on request, either by calling us at reception or popping down to say hello.
We also have on site maintenance so are able to fix any broken appliances when they are reported to us.

Again, I'm sorry to read your negative comments. Next time you are travelling to Hobart I encourage you to reach out to me at madeline.whiteley@accor.com and I can assist you with your accommodation needs.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 19 February 2023 via mobile

Sorry this hotel is past its sell by date plus the care or hospitality at this hotel is sadly lacking. Whilst the location is ideal for Salamanca market and the harbour you are paying for it and getting little else in return. The rooms are large but little else is favourable, no cleaning offered, towels not changed in a 4 night stay, a kitchen where the microwave did not work - the only way to heat anything. A dishwasher , that was balanced on a shelf , and did very little washing. Outdated TVs so no streaming means you are stuck watching 6 local channels.

Room tip: It’s close to the harbour and the market
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Neil,
I'm sorry to hear that your stay with us did not live up to expectations, especially as if we were informed of your complaints during your stay we would have been more than happy and able to assist.
We have maintenance available for any repairs reported during your stay, and while we do not do daily services of the room, we are able to provide you with any additional towels, toilet paper, coffee or other amenities free of charge upon request. We also offer portable induction hot plates on demand, and will remove rubbish as requested.

Our reception is open 8am-8pm Mon-Fri, and 9am-5pm on weekends. I'm sorry if this was not clearly communicated to you on arrival, with so much information to pass on, we also give all guests a postcard with their room number and reception hours on the front, and all the information I've listed above (plus some!) on the back, with a handy QR code to our online compendium.
I understand it can be frustrating to not have streaming available, we are in the process of updating our TVs currently to keep up with the current technology expectations.

Again, I'm sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Please feel free to reach out to me at madeline.whiteley@accor.com next time you are travelling to Hobart and I can help you with your accommodation needs. Warm Regards,

Reviewed 10 January 2023 via mobile

Very spacious 2 bedroom/ family apartment in a good location. Good value! Highly recommend for a family of 5 with older kids (if had little children, this apartment may not work as it was loft style with stairs). Reception staff were very nice and efficient. The only downside is that not a stove in kitchenette (but there is fridge, dishwasher, combi-microwave and coffee machine) and not much parking (so you need to book it in advance), we ended up parking on street. Overall, highly recommend.

Room tip: Book parking prior to arrival
Date of stay: January 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank FamCG
Natalia Valencia, General Manager at Mantra One Sandy Bay Road Hobart, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2023

Thank you so much for your amazing review, I am glad you enjoyed our 2 bedroom apartment, and our staff service, I will make sure to give your nice feedback to our team, and this will encourage them to continue with the service.

Hope we can welcome you and your family when you're back in Hobart.

Kind regards,
Natalia Valencia
Assistant Manager

Reviewed 25 October 2022

We stayed in a one bedroom apartment, which was spacious, clean and with a great view over St David's Park. Despite being on the corner of a busy intersection the room was very quiet.
The hotel is in a great location being only a short walk away from Salamanca.
As an Accor gold member I was treated as such, a special shout out to Sid for his pre-arrival phone call and looking out for us during our stay.

Date of stay: October 2022
Jayne Spicer, General Manager at Mantra One Sandy Bay Road Hobart, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2022

Thank you John, for taking the time to review your stay with us. I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Kind Regards