“Segway fun”
Review of Segway Tasmania

Segway Tasmania
Ranked #39 of 104 Tours in Hobart
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We are a family of 4, the children are 16 and 12. We had the most amazing tour with our guide Brian. I can confidently say that this was the best thing I have done in years :) I am not a very fit person, yet the Segway was so easy to use. Brian gave us a brief tutorial which made driving the Segway a breeze. The scenery was amazing and the weather was beautiful. I totally recommend it to anyone looking for fun.

1  Thank Dina H
in 8 reviews
"route"
"salamanca"

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

If you are a person who enjoys cruising, you would realise that it is a way to visit the world with ease, stops are short and you need to spend the limited time you have wisely, that is why we have found a Segway tour of any city is highly recommended. Your guide will whIzz you around places you might never see, with the added bonus you have a little adventure without the usual level of strenuous output. Brian from Hobart Segway Tasmania, is a fiercely proud Hobartian , will lead you through the outer areas of the city with wonderful commentary and routes ,this is the best way to spend limited time in this lovely place. You don’t have to be super fit , if you can stand you can do it. So do it.

1  Thank sa41ia
Reviewed 11 February 2018

We rode the Segways through town and the Bush. Out tour guide for so knowledgeable of the area. He was extremely good. I would suggest this tour for anyone that is in the Hobart area.

2  Thank Rexburg
Reviewed 22 January 2018

My friends and I had an amazingly fun time at puddleduck vineyard with Segway Tasmania. I love Segways now, I wasn’t so sure before as I had never been on one. Turns out they are almost as easy to operate as walking. Expect guidance is provided and then an hour around the vineyard with a guide. After the fun lunch and a wine tasting was provided. Highly recommend!!

2  Thank lisaac6592