Lowest prices for your stay
USD 104
Free cancellation until 29/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
USD 104
Trip.com
USD 91
Expedia.comUSD 104
Hotels.comUSD 104
eDreamsUSD 104
All reviews bottle shop battery point sandy bay salamanca place great location salamanca markets walking distance these apartments hampden road free wifi stayed here for nights guest laundry serviced daily minute walk stayed in a bedroom apartment good size easy walk
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2019

Our room was bright, clean, roomy and comfortable. Plenty of free parking on site. The location is hard to go past - easy walk to Battery Point, Sandy Bay, Salamance and Hobart Centre. I was concerned about traffic noise, but that was unwarranted. The other guests, however, were a bit noisy.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2019

I had a very nice stay in one of the studio apartment. It was clean with a modern kitchenette equipped with everything you would need for a comfortable stay. The apartment was quite roomy with 2 comfortable sofa chairs for curling up to read a book and relax. The location was great - only about 5 min walk to the hustling and bustling of Salamanca Square where all the cafes, restaurants and pubs are and the Saturday market. Highly recommend it!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank wendyd873
Reviewed 14 June 2019 via mobile

This motel was one of the best lodgings in my 2 week long stay in Tasmania. As a motel, parking is easy as it is free for guests and has its own car park for parking. There are not too many rooms so parking should be sufficient for its guests. Did not encounter any problem, though now is winter. I stayed in a studio which was very roomy, with one single and one queen bed and one well equipped kitchenette which was useful as we cooked our dinners since the sun sets early by 4.30+ pm in in winter. Heaters work very well and in fact is the best and most sensitive and fast heating I have got out of all my accommodations. The beds were rather high but very sturdy and comfortable. Basic toiletries were provided and as I think the motel was renovated recently, the bathroom was modern with good drainage and detachable shower head. It is also located very near to mt Wellington, salamanca market and to the nearby mall with Woolworth supermarket. All in all a very pleasant nice stay in a economical accommodate. Highly Recommended.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank LeeZhiying
Reviewed 6 June 2019 via mobile

I totally loved my 8 day stay. Spacious room, quiet with extra comfy bed, lovely staff. My room was serviced every day, its a nice walk(10min)to cbd, the same to Sandy Bay. Kitchenette handy for a homemade meal. Recommend it sincerely.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 June 2019

Comfortable, well appointed apartment at a reasonable price. Hobart is hilly but it's a pleasant walk down to the waterfront and shops around, Salmanca Place. The location itself is quiet, has a bottle shop next door and parking as a bonus. Aside from the beds, it featured a desk, small table, decent sized bathroom and balcony. Also, we found the small kitchen very useful for breakfast and snacks. Even though the room is serviced daily, upon arrival we found it hadn't been dusted very well. I mentioned that to the attentive staff and thereafter the room was very clean. All in all I'd consider the St.Ives apartments an unusual find.

Date of stay: May 2019