“Fast and friendly service with good burgers”
Review of The Burger Haus

The Burger Haus
Ranked #81 of 676 Restaurants in Hobart
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

I ate here with my somewhat fussy kids qwho all found something on the menu that they enjoyed. We used an Entertainment Book voucher for 25% off and recieved fast and friendly service. There is paper and pencils available to keep the kids busy but it was barely necessary as the food came quickly.
There are also great specialty iced drink options available for a treat.
Each of the kids asked for a slight variation to their burger (eg no onion) and the staff were great with this. An easy tasty and healthy dinner option that I would definitely recommend for an early family dinner.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

My family and I have eaten here multiple times and it's always been really nice, but we ordered UberEats from the Burger Haus last week and were thoroughly disappointed. All the extras that we'd added on to our burgers when we ordered (ie. different types of cheese and extra veggies) weren't on the burgers when they arrived ... even though we'd paid extra money for them. An absolute rip off

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Had the Vegie Haus with glutenfree bread and the shoelace fries, it was really good!! Best burger i’ve had in a long time

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

My colleague suggested that I should try the burgers in this restaurant and I believe it is worth the walk. The food and presentation is astonishing and I was delighted by he taste of it. On my mext trip, I will try the steak burger and I know it will satisfy my taste bud. Something to recommend my friend on their upcoming Hobart holiday.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Ordered via Uber eats for the first time. Wasn’t impressed, food was cold when it arrived was expensive for a burger, some chips and a coke $35. Discount code didn’t work was still charged full price and had a hair in the burger.

1  Thank J_Smith086