“Really good glutenfree and Vegetarian/vegan options”
Review of The Burger Haus

The Burger Haus
Ranked #80 of 676 Restaurants in Hobart
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Had the Vegie Haus with glutenfree bread and the shoelace fries, it was really good!! Best burger i’ve had in a long time

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

My colleague suggested that I should try the burgers in this restaurant and I believe it is worth the walk. The food and presentation is astonishing and I was delighted by he taste of it. On my mext trip, I will try the steak burger and I know it will satisfy my taste bud. Something to recommend my friend on their upcoming Hobart holiday.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Ordered via Uber eats for the first time. Wasn’t impressed, food was cold when it arrived was expensive for a burger, some chips and a coke $35. Discount code didn’t work was still charged full price and had a hair in the burger.

1  Thank J_Smith086
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Whilst it seemed to be a very popular place, tucked away from the usual hustle and bustle of the North Hobart Restaurant Strip, we only decided to go here as we had a coupon from the Entertainment Book we have and I didn't think it was that crash hot. I felt like it was over-priced and no flavour. I think I could have made better ones and the fact you don't get any chips with your burger --- what a rip off! Next time I'll make my own and not bother to go out (or may try the joint across the road and see if that is any better).

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We used the website to order today, it was fast simple and worked without a hitch. When we arrived the order was ready and waiting. Fantastic!