“Ordered via Uber eats not very good”
Review of The Burger Haus

The Burger Haus
Ranked #80 of 676 Restaurants in Hobart
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Ordered via Uber eats for the first time. Wasn’t impressed, food was cold when it arrived was expensive for a burger, some chips and a coke $35. Discount code didn’t work was still charged full price and had a hair in the burger.

1  Thank J_Smith086

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Whilst it seemed to be a very popular place, tucked away from the usual hustle and bustle of the North Hobart Restaurant Strip, we only decided to go here as we had a coupon from the Entertainment Book we have and I didn't think it was that crash hot. I felt like it was over-priced and no flavour. I think I could have made better ones and the fact you don't get any chips with your burger --- what a rip off! Next time I'll make my own and not bother to go out (or may try the joint across the road and see if that is any better).

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We used the website to order today, it was fast simple and worked without a hitch. When we arrived the order was ready and waiting. Fantastic!

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

We ate for dinner here last night and thoroughly enjoyed our meals.
The service was friendly and our food was great and brought out promptly.
The only reason for not giving 5 stars was for two reasons: the place was difficult to find having not been a local. Google maps shows out to be out on the main street and we only found it by accident when we were giving up and saw a sign for a parking area so we figured we'd park and find something else.
The other reason was the drink selections. Beer, wine and cider were offered but no spirits which I found disappointing so I had a non alcoholic drink instead.
Otherwise we had a great meal with good service and the prices were very good as well.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Arrived in Hobart during a rain event and needed some sustenance. This was just the place to sit in, warm ourselves and enjoy a hearty burger. We recommend the Shepherds Delight and Funky Chicken burgers. Freshly prepared (be prepared to wait a little while-not a macdonalds time serve) with a delightful blend of flavours. We also had a serve of thick cut chips, as this complemented both the hamburgers and warmed us up. The coffee was also good quality.