“Quite good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

We ate for dinner here last night and thoroughly enjoyed our meals.
The service was friendly and our food was great and brought out promptly.
The only reason for not giving 5 stars was for two reasons: the place was difficult to find having not been a local. Google maps shows out to be out on the main street and we only found it by accident when we were giving up and saw a sign for a parking area so we figured we'd park and find something else.
The other reason was the drink selections. Beer, wine and cider were offered but no spirits which I found disappointing so I had a non alcoholic drink instead.
Otherwise we had a great meal with good service and the prices were very good as well.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Arrived in Hobart during a rain event and needed some sustenance. This was just the place to sit in, warm ourselves and enjoy a hearty burger. We recommend the Shepherds Delight and Funky Chicken burgers. Freshly prepared (be prepared to wait a little while-not a macdonalds time serve) with a delightful blend of flavours. We also had a serve of thick cut chips, as this complemented both the hamburgers and warmed us up. The coffee was also good quality.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

The best burger place in Hobart, my favourite is the chicken burgers they use really good quality chicken. This place is always packed which shows just how good it really is!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 12 July 2018

My first meal in Hobart, headed to this burger place which was tucked in on the street in North Hobart. After a long day, I was greeted by a friendly staff who welcomed me inside the restaurant and told me where to order. The cashier was very helpful as I didnt know what burger to order. She told me to get the Haus burger or American with double patty.

I also ordered the Ferro Rocher milkshake, it was great! Another great recommendation by the cashier. Lovely and attractive staff, would come again! Very good vibes

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Some of the best burgers and salads I have had at a restaurant in ages. Vege burgers are just as good. Offers Gluten free and even Vegan burgs!

Date of visit: September 2017