Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jennifer G
Springfield Lakes
Clean, comfortable stay
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 July 2021
My husband and I styed here for 3 nights in a King Waters Edge room. Staff were very friendly and helpful with any request. The bed was very comfortable, the room had everything we needed including a beautiful view. Car parking was always available (at no extra cost). We enjoyed a few drinks in the Bird Cage then dinner in Kwan Ho restaurant which were enjoyable. This is my 2nd time staying at Wrest Point and I would happily stay here again.
Date of stay: June 2021
Room service
    AU$185
2.6 km from Wrest Point Water Edge
View more hotels in Hobart
All reviews every staff member water view valet parking lovely room reception area comfortable bed battery point tasmania
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2020

We enjoyed our 3 night stay in our water edge room, we had a lovely view, the room was standard motel size and was clean. It appears that it is part of an older section so if you’re after a modern room then maybe these aren’t for you but we loved it and it had everything we needed.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MadPel
Reviewed 12 February 2020

If you have simpler tastes such as my own (i.e. bed, TV, nice views etc) this room was good. The views over the water and sandy bay where wonderful and it was well located. I found the room quite and insulated from the noise upstairs in the casino. I would go again.

Room tip: If I told you I won't get it! (Go for the bottom floor).
Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 11 December 2019

First stayed in 321 which was quiet and not bad. Next visit they had us in 325, which is middle, right under pump room on roof, at start of corridor where everyone passes and near fire alarm which kept activating. Could not stand, so asked for a move and was given a Premier room in the Tower. Very nice. Be careful as works everywhere doing up the place, but very nice when you get a good room.

Room tip: Tower level 6 great and rooms 5,6,7,8 offer River views.
Date of stay: December 2019
3  Thank Alan T
Reviewed 13 September 2019 via mobile

We stayed in the waterside rooms and they are awful. Beds are so uncomfortable and the carpets stained and in desperate need of a revamp. They should close it down until they can refurbish the rooms and change the beds. Was expecting some nice restaurants on the Boardwalk but it’s lifeless and no atmosphere at all. Check in person could barely understand English, felt like I was in a foreign Country, he took my Australian drivers license to do the check in and told me I don’t have a reservation, he was looking at my middle name and not my surname, how can you have someone who struggles with English doing check ins in Australia? Won’t be back.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2019

Was very dissappointed with the new area beside the boardwalk bistro. (small cafe). Staff were unfriendly it seemed everything was an effort. in fact one lass was postively rude. The food was just thrown on the plate, no presentation at all. It was certainly not what we are use to at the Casino, where we have always had great food and service at good prices.

Date of stay: June 2019