Open today: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm

from USD 95.64
More Info
from USD 166.32
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2020

We booked this tour almost on a whim, and it turned out amazing. We were offered a very early morning pickup (which we did not expect, given we were staying a bit out of the way from central Hobart), and were treated to a whole day of great anecdotes, local knowledge, and amazing hikes and views around Tasmania's nature. Our guide and driver, Phil, was amazingly friendly and knowledgeable, and made the trip that much more fun. Kudos to him and we'd happily recommend this exact tour to anyone looking for a zero-stress day trip out of Hobart. Thanks!

Reviewed 19 February 2020 via mobile

We had the best day yesterday with Phil as our tour guide. The tour was informational, had many dining options, and even hiking options depending on your ability. This tour is especially ideal for anyone without a car while in Hobart because we got to go several hours out of the city. This company is super generous to pick you up no matter where you are staying (airbnb, friends house, hotel). We saw lovely little beaches, ate delicious food all along the way, and really enjoyed the trek up to wineglass bay lookout. I'm glad I booked this tour! Well worth the money! Thanks for a great time!

Oh keep in mind the back of the van is extra bumpy, best to sit farther up if you have any issues or are sensitive in cars.

Reviewed 18 February 2020

I had the tour with Phil, who is very knowledgeble and shared with us alot about the history, origin of the tourists attractions. He was very friendly and considerate! i enjoyed the tour very much as it is a smaller, more personalised tour, very suitable if you are travelling solo like me! I would strongly recommend this tour to anyone who is looking to spend a good day exploring freycinet national park and wineglass bay, very well organised tour!

Reviewed 18 February 2020

Geno is the owner of Wineglass Bay Tours, and ran a wonderful full day from Hobart. We were shown a video about Tasmania wildlife on the way to the park. Geno gave helpful explanations about the park, some history, the wildlife, etc. and was extremely hospitable and accommodating. Amazing views, beaches, scenic walks -- and we got to pet a friendly wallaby. Such a great way to spend a day in beautiful Tasmania. Highly recommend Wineglass Bay Tours!

Reviewed 16 February 2020 via mobile

We loved our day touring Wineglass Bay and so much more. I felt as though we had options for what to do at each stop and never felt rushed. I believe that was due to being a group of only 8, but most importantly to our guide, Phil! He was amazingly helpful, flexible, thoughtful and informative!
I would highly recommend this tour!