Open today: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm

from USD 95.64
More Info
from USD 166.32
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 December 2019

Not having ever owned a car, I have done quite a few of these types of tours and this was no doubt the best. Phil, our guide, was a particularly lovely guide who clearly takes great pride in his job. He was able to most successfully manage a range of very different people and ensure that we all got the maximum out of the trip. We were able to make choices about what we wanted to do individually, and Phil was there to provide directions in those and for us as a group. We got through a remarkable amount of sites and activities and Phil was able to give us great insights into Tasmania, its history and that particular part of the world. It makes such a difference when somebody loves their job and loves mixing with people. It remains the highlight of this trip to Tassie for me.

Reviewed 16 December 2019

All in all, we had the joy of an extremely flexible, kind, consistent and informative guide Phill was. A true legend, who was great at engageing the passangers, and was very openminded for all of our requests/questions.

Reviewed 16 December 2019 via mobile

I had an excellent time on the wineglass bay tour. My tour guide was personable and knew a lot about Tasmania. I felt like I was in good hands. I enjoyed being to pick my own adventure! I chose the long walk down to the wineglass bay beach, and it was definitely worth even though it rained!

Reviewed 14 December 2019 via mobile

Absolutely amazing tour! The guide was great with everyone and he was so knowledgeable about Tasmanian history, culture, wildlife and the ecosystem.
There are different routes available for those with different walking abilities- I did the longer walk down to the bay itself and loved it but the others that did the shorter walk said their day was great too!
Best tour I have ever been on hands down, can't recommend this enough!!!

Reviewed 12 December 2019

Phil was the perfect guide. Not over the top. interesting and informative. watchful for our safety and careful to get us all home. The views on the long trip up were beautiful, and the views once you get there are spectacular. I loved the day, and loved being able to have a quick swim in the cold water. The only negative is our bus was full and it is a small mini bus for 15 adults to be cramped into for a long trip. It was uncomfortable, and since the drive is about 5 hours of the day, that is not insignificant. I am not sure what can be done , but I think it is worth the tour company knowing that fitting into the small busses when you are a full group starts to impact the enjoyment of the day. Other than that, things are well thought through and it was a good day.