Open today: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm

from USD 95.64
More Info
from USD 166.32
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2019

This tour was what I was looking for as it had nature hikes, an option to see other sights without hiking too much (I have bad knees), various lunch and snack options, and pick up and drop off very near my accommodation. The best part was having Geno as our guide as he was very knowledgeable (we peppered him with questions) and he made the “learning” very fun due to his witty humour and friendly personality, making us feel at ease right away. Our group for the day came from diverse backgrounds and some of us were solo travellers but we never felt left out. He adapted to our walking speeds and we never felt hurried. He was also always ready to help even before we thought to ask for it.

I have been on several day tours in different parts of Australia and other countries and sometimes, I would feel restricted by fixed meal “options” and the pressure to keep up despite wanting to slow down to enjoy the sights. Therefore, I am very satisfied with this tour and would love to engage your services again when I return to Tasmania in the future.

Reviewed 16 November 2019

The tour was great, I got picked up and dropped off at my accommodation and there was a documentary at the start of the trip and wi-fi back. My tour guide Phil was knowledgeable, fun and friendly.

Reviewed 15 November 2019

We were grateful that we have enjoy a wonderful day tour to Wineglass Bay lead by Phil, not only he shows us great sceneries with background history and stories, he also manage to take care of my 80 years old daddy and accommodate every else in the tour, definitely recommend the tour to anyone.

Reviewed 14 November 2019 via mobile

Our guide Phil is absolutely awesome, he’s super knowledgeable and passionate. He showed us the beautiful Wineglass bay and other amazing spots along the way! He gave us a lot of interesting information during the tour and he took good care of us, always checking if we were ok along the walk. It was a perfect day, and I definitely recommend this tour!

Reviewed 13 November 2019 via mobile

Phil and Lily were very hospitable.
The trip itself was extremely scenic, comfortable and convenient.