Open today: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm

from USD 95.64
More Info
from USD 166.32
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 November 2019 via mobile

I had a wonderful time on this tour, Geno is a fantastic guide, very friendly and knowledgable! There were lots of beautiful places to visit and I would highly recommend this company and their wonderful tour! Thank you

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed 1 November 2019

Do this tour people. Awesome, friendly, knowledgeable tour guides and incredible tour of Freycinet National Park

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed 26 October 2019 via mobile

We had wonderful day trip to wineglass bay. We had great weather and great views. The tour was smooth and lovely. Our tour guide is knowledgable, friendly and experience. We really recomended to book tour with Wineglass Bay Tours. It was totally awesome.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 15 October 2019 via mobile

My last minute decision to book this tour was the best decision I made on my trip to Tassie! It was an informative and all round enjoyable experience. I recommend this company to anyone wanting to learn about the history of Tasmania while taking in the breathtaking views this place has to offer.

Reviewed 13 October 2019

This is a great tour - beautiful scenery all round and loved the colours of the Bay.

Very good to have met Geno - he is experienced, knows the area well and took good care of us. It is very good to see him so passionate about what he does as well as helping to keep the environment clean. He gave us really great commentary about the area and made us feel at ease with the group.

Could not have asked for a better day out to explore Hobart - highly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: October 2019