Open today: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm

from USD 95.64
More Info
from USD 166.32
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2019 via mobile

Everything was excellent. Phill the guide was exceptionally knowledgeable and nothing was too much trouble. My husband had been sick and couldn't do the lookout climb but he took us to equally magnificent views and spectacular beaches. He made the day so interesting and was one of the best tour guides we have come across. Would certainly recommend Wineglass bay tours to anyone.

Reviewed 30 March 2019

Absolutely spectacular tour! If you want a tour of Tasmania by a true Tasmanian look no further. The wealth of information accompanied by amazing views and experiences kept a smile on my face throughout the adventure. Be sure to bring swimming gear if your looking for a swim!

Reviewed 28 March 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed our wineglass bay trip! We learned a lot about the rich history of hobart including the wildlife and popular spots to check out. Phil, our tour guide was funny, very knowledgeable, and accomodating to all of us. I highly recommend to to book this trip and also request for Phil as your tour guide.

Reviewed 26 March 2019

Great day out! Our tour guide Phill was AWESOME!!! Very patient and entertaining!!
The views were incredible, easy climbs and a fun day !!

Reviewed 24 March 2019

In Hobart for a conference, I tacked on a few days and travelling alone decided to take a tour that involved a walk, a renowned location and some extra sights and information along the way. This was perfect. We were a group of 10, from all over the world, and our guide was great. The walk up to the wineglass bay lookout was steep, and it was fairly busy (though apparently relatively quiet for a Sunday). I really felt my lack of fitness, but did it ok - and felt pretty pleased with myself at the top. Coming down was much easier. It was great to also visit Coles Bay, Friendly Beaches, and Honeymoon Bay. I wished I'd brought bathers and had a swim at Honeymoon Bay. Cape Tourville was interesting too, for another view of Wineglass Bay and some learnings about the area.

Date of experience: January 2019