Lowest prices for your stay
AU$144
AU$177
Fully refundable before Fri, 8 Mar
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
AU$127
Easy and fast booking
All reviews sandy bay queen size minute walk would stay here again ground floor city centre great place to stay microwave parking undercover market couch harbour suitcases
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 April 2020

We have stayed here before and were impressed. Close to all Hobart has to offer. Walking distance to the casino. Well appointed rooms. Daily complimentary papers. Comfortable bed. Nice bathroom. Friendly staff. Lift for you and your luggage. undercover parking

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank Erica O
Reviewed 3 April 2020

I'm so impressed with this accommodation provided. Amidst all of the turmoil of the Covid-19 crisis, I was panicking because I'd booked several nights non-refundable rooms for myself, my partner, and my parents (two rooms). I contacted the owners and immediately got a refund on the rooms. I'm astounded with this gesture of good-will, especially considering many of the big chains are acting completely selfishly and keeping people's money. I cannot wait for all of this to be over so we can visit Tasmania and stay in an honest establishment.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank EliseT92
Reviewed 29 December 2019

Chose this motel as it was close to the Casino where we had booked for christmas
Day lunch. Easy walking distance even for a not so fit person.
Roo s great size, lovely to have the small lounge and dining table,. Had the room with d
Stairwell by reception, great spot for the luggage. Comfortable bed, mini bar prices very reasonable, especially for water and non alcoholic drinks. the staff are friendly and and helpful the bed is very comfortable,good size tv, modern fixtures and fittings,it represents excellent value for money.

Reviewed 11 December 2019

Our room was clean, and had most things we needed. Good parking, Easy access to our room with the lift for our suitcases. Will definitely stay there again, maybe this time in a room further away from the road.

Room tip: Rooms away from the road.
1  Thank Carol2680
Reviewed 11 December 2019 via mobile

Having to stay in Hobart for a work function I booked 429 my room was quite big very comfortable bed ,nice kitchenette which had drinks in the fridge.also it is a short walk to wrest point casino for a nice afternoon drink and meal all in all great nights accomodation thanks 429

Trip type: Travelled solo