Lowest prices for your stay
AU$106
Fully refundable before Fri, 8 Mar
Priceline
Agoda.com
AU$96
Fully refundable before Fri, 8 Mar
Easy and fast booking
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2021

I stayed here for a night both before and after a tour of Tasmania. The first time, I was on the top floor, which had a great view. The 2nd time, I was on the middle floor, which had no view. Both rooms were completely different, one had a key and one had a fob, which was a bit weird. The location is great; just a short walk to Salamanca Square. Both rooms were well-equipped with heater, fan, hairdryer and tea/coffee making.

One thing that annoyed me was how short the reception hours were. Only open 9am-5pm which is a bit of a joke. When I arrived at 6pm, I had to call the manager to get my keys. I also couldn't leave my bag in storage for the day when I checked out because reception was closed.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 18 January 2021 via mobile

Best part motel is the location only 5-10 minute walk to Salamanca markets and waterfront, with many restaurants and shops a few blocks away on Sandy Bay Rd.

Rooms basic but ok, stayed for 5 nights and with no aircon in summer difficult to sleep but just with a sheet got away with.

Room serviced daily with fresh towels, if you have a car get in early for parking only a had full of parking spots available and reception desk only manned from 9.00am - 5.00pm.

Overall for the price and location it’s very good. Just used this motel as a base for exploring area and sleeping so served it’s purpose.

Date of stay: January 2021
2  Thank Jason S
Reviewed 11 October 2020

Only 2 towels for a 3 bed room. Blood on duvet when & no spare in linen cupboard, no one at reception at night so wasn’t able to do anything about it. Had to sleep with just a sheet. Tried to resolve issue when checking out and was told nothing could be done about it as it was made aware on checkout.

Disgusting! Will never stay here again

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank shanellRrds1
Reviewed 1 January 2020 via mobile

This hotel looks great on photos. However it doesn't have any air conditioning nor windows that you can open inside the room. Only consider if you are a scuba diver or you live in pre air conditioning age.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 7 December 2019

Room was adequate, as you only want somewhere to sleep.
Awkward to get at the parking, and it's limited parking too.
Room was 2nd floor with old style metal steps, to access, with no elevator option.
Not bad, but you get what you pay for.

Date of stay: November 2019