My husband and I stayed here for a weekend in Hobart. Great location, and walking distance from Salamanca Place. Neat historical building with a lot of character. The room we stayed in was outdated but very spacious. Interesting sitting and dining rooms on the main level and onsite parking available for $15 a day. A simple breakfast and coffee were included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heritage Listed Hotel is situated in the middle of Hobart City. Close walking distance to major tourist city attractions including Salamanca Place. Limited Parking is available at $15.00 per day on a first in, first served basis. The guest lounge with its beautiful open fireplace and the breakfast restaurant is very contemporary in design. Rooms are large, air conditioned with modern bathrooms. Check in is between the hours of 2pm and 5pm. A convenient Late check in option, at no additional cost, is also available. Check out is 10am Free Luggage storage is available for those guest enjoying the last day in Hobart. A continental breakfast is free to all guests inclusive of Espresso Coffee freshly prepared by our team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au and Cancelon so you can book your Macquarie Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Macquarie Manor Hotel Hobart
- Quality Macquarie Manor Hobart
- Quality Inn Hobart
- Macquarie Manor Hobart, Tasmania