I booked this hotel as a 'mystery deal', claiming it was 4.5 star accommodation in a luxury suite. Much to my surprise when we arrived, we were put in the cheapest room they had, in the 'new wing'. It claimed to be heritage, but our room was disgusting and pink. The staff were terribly unprofessional, and even said that if one of us slept in the 2nd bed, we would be charged extra (funny, because I was sure I paid for the room, not per head). Checkout couldn't come soon enough, and I thought that would be the last I heard of them, until I checked my credit card bill, and there was a transaction on there by the hotel, that I certainly hadn't authorised. I wrote to the hotel, and am still waiting for a response. Since I didn't use the mini bar or any other extra cost services. You can imagine my surprise. I will never stay here again, and would never reccommend this hotel to anyone, even if they were my worst enemy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in the middle of Hobart City. Walking distance to major tourist city attractions. Limited Parking is available at $15.00 per day on a first in, first served basis. The guest lounge , bar and breakfast restaurant is very contemporary in design and the room rates are designed for the budget traveller. Rooms are large, air conditioned with modern bathrooms. Check in is between the hours of 2pm and 7pm. Check out is 10am Luggage storage is available for $5.00 per day. A continental breakfast is free to all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Macquarie Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Macquarie Manor Hotel Hobart
- Quality Macquarie Manor Hobart
- Quality Inn Hobart
- Macquarie Manor Hobart, Tasmania