Lowest prices for your stay
ibis Styles
Jovana D
Brisbane, Australia
Great choice!
Reviewed 19 Feb 2020
I stayed at the hotel during my first trip to Hobart and was very impressed. The room is modern and clean. The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. The breakfast at the hotel restaurant was fantastic with a large variety of options and a wide breakfast time period. The location of the hotel is great being a short walk to the port and main mall with the Sky Bus stop in the street behind the hotel. Highly recommended for accommodation choice when staying in Hobart.
Date of stay: December 2019
    AU$94
    AU$114
4.7 km from Ibis Styles Hobart
View more hotels in Hobart
All reviews great pool on site parking bed was comfortable easy walk stayed nights central location gym salamanca market cbd harbour wharf
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2020

Modern hotel close to the CBD and a short walk to the Salamanca Markets and the wharf. Daniel who did our check in was helpful with lots of information that helped us the next morning to catch our hop-on hop-off bus. Clean rooms, good gym, great indoor swimming pool. Top restaurant. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2020
hb040-sm, General Manager at Ibis Styles Hobart, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2020

Hi there Jimmyjoe88,

Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely comments.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the central location of the hotel. Hope you had an exciting shopping experience. Great to read Daniel looked after you during your stay.
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 16 February 2020 via mobile

Firstly, the hotel is located in the city centre, which is very convenient to go anywhere by foot or car. The room is clean and comfy, but it doesn't provide toothbrush or toothpaste so remember to BYO.
We booked a queen room but later got upgraded to king for free by the nice receptionist Alex. He was also very helpful with all of our inquiries since it was our 1st time in Hobart. The restaurant on ground floor - Mr Good Guy was nice and always packed. Food was delicious and the prices were moderate. Overall, it was a lovely experience staying here.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi thereJackLe1329,

Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely comments.

Great to read you enjoyed your dining experience at Mr Good Guys. It is a pleasure to hear how well the team looked after you during your stay and especially Alex I will thank him and share your comments with all staff. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to seeing you again soon wait to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 February 2020

the bed is clean n comfy, WHILE the shower head is broken and I have to ask the staff to fix it for me for every night. but still not working. Everytime when I turn on the tap for few second, the shower broke again.. that’s very frustrating as I stay for 4 nights here. I ask if the staff there’s any room to change, the staff told me no more room. While the website shown that still can reserve one for tomorrow.. so I was so Doubt and disappointed. I am so upset that the hotel offer me a room under maintenance to me and told me that there’s no room to change. and the view of my room is horrible too.

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank koo1021

Dear Bambi1128,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Styles Hobart. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Ibis Styles, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.I am pleased we were able to room move you for the remainder of your stay.

Reviewed 9 February 2020

Located perfectly in Hobarts cbd. Close to shops, markets , restaurants and the wharf On arrival we were greated by friendly , efficient and helpful staff. The room was modern, clean and welcoming. The restaurant Mr Good Guy situated on the ground floor was a dining experience. Great food, good service and lots of vegetarian to chose from. Breakfast was truly amazing. The buffet was vast and well presented. The food was delicious !!!!!! Best breakfast I have had in a hotel for some time .

Room tip: Always stay in a room away from stairs and elevators.
1  Thank Julie C
hb040-sm, General Manager at Ibis Styles Hobart, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2020

Hi there Julie

Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely comments,and your fabulous review.

It is great to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us,A pleasure to read that you also enjoyed your dining experience at Mr Good Guys and thrilled that the team looked after you during your stay.
it is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and I will share your comments with the team.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 February 2020 via mobile

We stayed at Ibis Styles Hobart for our first wedding anniversary. The hotel has a fantastic location with Salamanca Place only 5 minutes walk away.

Our room was on the highest floor being level 10 and had a wonderful view of Mt Wellington.

We had a delicious continental breakfast on our first morning there and on our anniversary we had a delicious Asian fusion meal at their restaurant Mr Good Guy and it was absolutely delicious.

The hotel still has that brand new feel to it.

Check in and out was a breeze and the staff were always smiling and helpful.

I will stay here again when I return to Hobart.

Definitely recommended.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank marcpV967FH
hb040-sm, General Manager at Ibis Styles Hobart, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2020

Hi there marcpV967FH,

Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely comments.Really appreciate your fabulous review.

Thank you also for choosing to stay with us on such a special occasion of your 1st wedding anniversary.
It was great to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us,including your dining experience in our fabulous Mr Good guys.Such a pleasure to receive positive feedback and I will share your comments with the entire team.

Wishing you and your partner an amazing 2020.