Lowest prices for your stay
AU$99
AU$79
Fully refundable before Thu, 2 May
Easy and fast booking
brydget t
A great room with plenty of space
Review of Tower Motel
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 Jan 2024via mobile
Very spacious and modern, our room was on the second floor of the tower giving us views of the mountain. The main area had double bed and two singles, with one of the singles tucked away beside cabinets giving a sense of privacy. There was also another single in a second room that had its own TV, great for our teenage daughter.
Date of stay: January 2024
Room Tip: The expectation is clearly that people eat out mostly. There is limited crockery, with 4 bowls...
Trip type: Travelled with family
    AU$218
    AU$279
3.1 km from Tower Motel
View more hotels in Hobart
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 October 2023

I read reviews for this hotel in Tasmania after I stayed there. I must say it is not 5star property but it is still affordable option for ur stay in Hobart. Clean rooms, convenient location. Large rooms.
I would recommend it to everyone on budget.

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 January 2023 via mobile

I had a great stay at the Hobart Tower Motel. The room was clean, comfortable and had everything needed. I stayed for 6 nights, and was very satisfied. The motel is quite central to town, close to takeaway shops- while being out of the hustle of the city. It is just a short 10 minute drive into the heart of Hobart though too. Staff were always helpful and friendly. I also enjoyed learning about the history of the tower, and getting to go inside. The view from the top was spectacular (see attached picture). I definitely recommend this place to other travellers!

Date of stay: January 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 August 2022 via mobile

I have stayed here a few times, it is on my great list for a value stay. There is on site parking, the rooms are clean and comfortable and are obviously maintained well, check in is fast and easy. The shower pressure is good and plenty of towels. Overall quite happy.

Room tip: The Black Buffalo is close for a nice counter meal and bar.
Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2022

We booked this on the strength of reviews and were not disappointed. It is simple, and "older style" but excellent value for an overnight stay. We arrived a few hours earlier than we had estimated but were cheerily welcomed and given a slightly larger room. There was no problem parking as we came and went a few times while we were there. It is close to a considerable number of eating venues.

Date of stay: March 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2021 via mobile

Basic room but very clean and well appointed. Very close proximity to all amenities of the cbd, uber eats was able to find us quickly and without hassle, also the establishment is very quiet of a night. The bed was comfortable and there was free Wi-Fi, for $85 a night, so close to everything and presented in this manner, I would happily recommend to anyone I know and will be staying again when we are down again.

The only recommendation I have for the owners/managers is the shower cubicle itself is very small and I'm a tall guy and big build too, so moving around to shower was a bit hard but otherwise that's it.

Thank you for a great stay, my partner and I will see you again on our next stay. 👍

Room tip: Possibly ask for a room with a large shower, I'm a tall guy so might just be that, my partner is the opposite and she was fine with it.
Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple