We stayed here with family. It was centrally located close to the town, harbor, restaurants and the Salamanca markets. It was quiet, clean, private and very secure. The kitchen facilities and living spaces were great offering a spacious, comfortable place to sit, cook, eat and talk. There was a large dining table and comfortable lounges. The main bedroom was a good size with a king sized bed. The second bedroom had a double bed but space was tight and probably not really suitable for 2 adults to share. The living area was air conditioned. There was only one bathroom which was clean but small. There were 2 toilets - one upstairs and one downstairs. There was a shower only. It would have been great for a small family but the sleeping and bathroom arrangements were not really suitable for 4 adults and a child. Would we stay again? Yes we would definitely consider staying at Sullivan Cove apartments again but would go for one of the larger apartments if traveling with family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sullivans Cove Apartments is a hand picked selection of boutique apartments located around Hobart’s vibrant waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sullivans Cove Apartments - Hunter Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sullivans Cove Apartments Hotel Hobart
- Sullivans Cove Apartments - Hunter Street Hobart, Tasmania