We were here for 4 days and the apartment itself was fantastic.
Well appointed, great bathroom, comfy bed and very close to everything (Mona Ferry, Salamanca Markets, Resturants etc).
BUT it is very claustrophobic - the one window we had looked into a light well and therefore you were not able to see what kind of day it was (rain, hail or shine?) and the other apartments also looked onto this light well and so you couldn't even keep the blind open. The only air you could get was via the air conditioning.
Lucky we were out every day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sullivans Cove Apartments is a hand picked selection of boutique apartments located around Hobart’s vibrant waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sullivans Cove Apartments - Hunter Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sullivans Cove Apartments Hotel Hobart
- Sullivans Cove Apartments - Hunter Street Hobart, Tasmania