“Pizza”

John's Pizza Bar & Restaurant
Price range: USD 8 - USD 24
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: John's Pizza Bar and Restaurant is a multi-award-winning establishment. It is a licensed, café-style, al-fresco restaurant located in the outback South Australian town of Coober Pedy, which specialises in providing locals and visitors alike with high quality, affordable dining and service.
Reviewed 30 September 2018

Good food and affordable. Get in early as there may be a wait. Friendly staff. Don’t like the loo’s so close to the dining though.

Date of visit: September 2018
Write a reviewReviews (1,188)

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Had a good time there, food is nice !!! Place was clean, staff was pleasant, pizza was really nice !

Reviewed 28 September 2018

Pizza was just fantastic. Very clean shop, pleasant staff. Would definitely recommend John’s Pizza bar

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

I phoned thru an order was told it would be 30-35 minutes. Arrived after 30 minutes and it was not ready. The restaurant was busy so we patiently waited another 10 minutes. We were handed our order and they forgot the pasta, I asked where it was an was rudely advised “I didn’t charge you for it”.
A young man behind the counter checked my ticket order and said it will be about 2-3 minutes. 15 minutes later we got our food.
We got back to our lodgings and the garlic bread was burnt (see photo), my daughter said the pizza was the worst she had tasted.
Award winning pizza? Not likely.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

I was nicely surprised stopping there to have lunch (not a pizza as I'm not a fan, but I was first curious to see what they had). The food was fantastic (and we're talking Coober Pedy here!), tasted really fresh, prices more than reasonable, and meal sizes more than enough. I was so pleased that I ended up going there for dinner and lunch the following day. I definitely recommend the place to others!