“Average”

John's Pizza Bar & Restaurant
Price range: USD 8 - USD 24
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: John's Pizza Bar and Restaurant is a multi-award-winning establishment. It is a licensed, café-style, al-fresco restaurant located in the outback South Australian town of Coober Pedy, which specialises in providing locals and visitors alike with high quality, affordable dining and service.
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Average service very blunt and rushed. Slow to receive our order, The Pizza's were very ordinary threw most of mine away. Didn't go back the next night.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank stephen b
Write a reviewReviews (1,188)

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Great restaurant excellent service. The pizza was made quickly and the wines served were reasonably priced.We visited again twice in our 3 day stay.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Pretty disappointing considering it was listed as #5 best pizza in Australia. For one the service wasn't the best. I had a 10% off receipt that led me to John's in the first place from the campground I was staying at by falsely advertising as 5th best in the country. I forgot to pull it out as I was paying after feeling rushed to give my order and then was told there was nothing they could do about it. Fine. But then to top it off I had a very average ceaser salad and a pizza that isn't far off from a frozen no name brand pizza you buy from the supermarket. Tasteless. Save your money, I wish I did.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Very large and popular. On Main Street central location. Parking outside. 3 sizes of pizza. Plenty of other pasta etc options. Very good price 9” $15-18” $35 range. We enjoyed very much.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Took 50 minuets to get an eat in meal and the pizza wasn’t that flash. It seems that I haven’t said enough about Johns pizza bar .