Book In Advance
Tours from Heading Bush Outback Adventure - Day Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Heading Bush Outback Adventure - Day Tours
from USD 1,084.99
More Info
from USD 504.39
More Info
All reviews flinders ranges aboriginal culture alice springs bush camping lake eyre tour guide day trip palm valley watching the stars wilpena pound amazing things amazing guide an amazing trip recommend this trip coober pedy swag millions
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had the most fantastic tour ever! Amazing people and tour guide! And we did such amazing things! Saw the most beautiful places, lots of swimming time (what is really good with those weather conditions). I defenetely recommend it if you want to experience the real outback feeling! Overall an amazing experiences I will never forget!

Date of experience: January 2019
Tim G, Owner at Heading Bush Outback Adventure - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks Anna, so glad that you enjoyed this trip, I thought at the end there you had had enough of the heat, well I think that you had but you pushed on and even signed up for the Plan B 20km marathon hike on the last day when the bushfire closed off our plan A, thankfully plan A opened up but I was well impressed you were up for it.

This was a great way to finish off your Aussie travels.

Reviewed 18 December 2018

Best tour in the outback! The great setup of the bus allows you to easily chat with everyone in your tour group and get to know everyone! The tour is not just a holiday, but a really nice camping trip with new friends. The food is amazing (thank Duffman) and the campsites are really nice. Just lying down in your swag, watching the stars is one of the best things to do. The truck has everything you need on a camping trip and the experienced tour guide knows everything about the area you drive through. Speaking of the area, all the stops are beautiful. The walks are amazing and the activities you do on the tour are great. Overall an amazing trip and I would recommend it to everyone!

Date of experience: December 2018

Thanks Chis, glad you enjoyed the trip and thanks for the great review.

Reviewed 18 December 2018 via mobile

This probably was the best 10 days of my life! Picked up by a big and beautiful yellow 4x4 right in front of our hostel. We where picked up by our tour guide Duffman. “Duffy” is not only the greatest tour guide, he is the best photographer, cook, psychologist, driver, campfirestarter, singer and human in the world. The tour was very special because you are woken up by the singing birds and sunshine. You will really go outback survival and it won’t be a 4 star hotel resort. But everything is taken care of. Do the outback without the hassle of taking care of everything the tour got it al covered. I can type so much more but just go !

Pic: Jip Westra

Date of experience: December 2018

Hey Wessel, thanks heaps for the nice review and also for the great video that you made, looks like you guys had a blast out there.

Reviewed 3 December 2018

Me and my class went on a 10 days trip from Adelaide to Alice Springs. I did not really know what to expect when Benno came and drove us far away from Adelaide and the city life we knew. On this trip I experienced Australian wildlife, hiking, driving on dirt tracks and so much more. I would really recommend this trip to everyone that wants to travel to Australia, not only because Benno is an amazing guide who made these 10 days both memorable and interesting, but also because you get to experience Australia's wildlife and nature.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 3 December 2018

We left from Adelaide with our guide called Beno, most badass man alive!!! Better guide doesnt exist! The trip lasted for ten days, best ten days ever. We saw the most famous landmarks in Australia, both Uluru and Kata Tjuta and more ++. Our guide took us to the most isolated places to camp, far away from boring tourist-destinations. This is an experience for life!

Date of experience: November 2018