Book In Advance
Tours from Heading Bush Outback Adventure - Day Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Heading Bush Outback Adventure - Day Tours
from USD 1,084.99
More Info
from USD 504.39
More Info
All reviews flinders ranges aboriginal culture alice springs bush camping lake eyre tour guide day trip palm valley watching the stars wilpena pound amazing things amazing guide an amazing trip recommend this trip coober pedy swag millions
Reviewed 3 December 2018

Me and my class went on a 10 days trip from Adelaide to Alice Springs. I did not really know what to expect when Benno came and drove us far away from Adelaide and the city life we knew. On this trip I experienced Australian wildlife, hiking, driving on dirt tracks and so much more. I would really recommend this trip to everyone that wants to travel to Australia, not only because Benno is an amazing guide who made these 10 days both memorable and interesting, but also because you get to experience Australia's wildlife and nature.

Reviewed 3 December 2018

We left from Adelaide with our guide called Beno, most badass man alive!!! Better guide doesnt exist! The trip lasted for ten days, best ten days ever. We saw the most famous landmarks in Australia, both Uluru and Kata Tjuta and more ++. Our guide took us to the most isolated places to camp, far away from boring tourist-destinations. This is an experience for life!

Reviewed 3 December 2018 via mobile

Honestly the 10 day trip from Adelaide to Alice Springs got me weeping at the end. I’ve seen so many amazing animals, seen the beautiful ecosystem and met with amazing people! I hated sleeping outside until my first meeting with a swag. Already miss it. The trip was extremely exciting, I never knew what to expect as each day passed us by. Our guide Beno made the trip even better! A super personality with a hilarious humor, he really couldn’t have given us a better experience! I’m grateful for every single moment I got. Even with a case of «fat legs» aka cankles, the guide knew just the thing! Thanks!
I definitely recommend Heading Bush for every curious soul such as myself, you won’t regret it;) #wotflies?

Reviewed 3 December 2018 via mobile

I did the 10 day tour with my class from Adelaide to Alice. It was breathtaking. Uluru, King's Canyon, Cata Tjuta, Wilpena Pound, Coward Springs, Palm Valley, Glen Helen Gorge, Lake Eyre... The trip is just made for success, and our guide Benni was just the cherry on top.

Really, I don't think I'll ever experience anything like this ever again.

Reviewed 18 November 2018 via mobile

This was a 10 day trip with our amazing guide Benno. Benno made this trip 10 times better then it should have, and i am very grateful for having such an awesome dude with us. We were a group of 20 norwegian students that had known each other for a couple of months. But this trip, and our guide really made us a family which I will forever be grateful for. He made me open up more, and made all the people in our group become better people.

BEST TRIP EVER!!