“Quite nice”
Review of Bar Torino

Bar Torino
Ranked #46 of 1,720 Restaurants in Adelaide
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Called in here for some "snacks" as I wasn't feeling particularly hungry. I did go overboard with my order, thinking that the serves would be tiny (as they usually are in a tapas bar)

A bit intimidating on first walking in as a lone diner. I almost walked out again but I was warmly greeted and assured I'd be able to find a seat (it was packed even at 6pm).

I ordered kingfish crudo, patatas bravas, tempura cauliflower and zucchini flowers. The food came out pretty quickly. I got two zucchini flowers. Quite filling. The guy bringing the dishes out said there was quite a lot of food and that I could have a doggie bag to taupe what I couldn't at home. I ended up taking up that offer. The patatas bravas were nice. Not the best I've had but not the worst. The crudo was oh my god out of this world. I wished I'd just ordered four plates of that. Lol. It was so delicate with amazing sauce/jus. Yummy. My least favourite dish was the cauliflower, partly because I didn't particularly like the sauce that came with it. Not sure why, just didn't suit me. But the tempura batter was nice and the cauli itself ok.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

The place is always buzzing with people, great bar top selection of wines and spirits. Sunday lunch has one of the best paella in town

Reviewed 30 July 2017

We have been going to Bar Torino off and on for the past 12 months for either a snack, lunch, dinner or just a drink. Every time I wonder why it has taken so long to get back there. The atmosphere, the food, the service and the drink choices are second to none. Don't change a thing. Will be back soon, thank you

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Looking for some mouth watering small bites, great wine list, cocktail even, or Paella, Bar Torino has it all, great food, service and well priced.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We have been twice for lunch and had delicious dishes every time, the Duck Ragu is the best. The service that day wasn't fantastic with empty drinks and empty plates left on the table for a while, considering they didn't seem too busy, that side of things could have been better, but the staff we still nice and I would definitely go back there again.