“McLaren Vale and Glenelg / Adelaide City and Harndorf Tours”

See Adelaide - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 46.32*
and up
Small-Group Adelaide City Sightseeing with...
Ranked #11 of 55 Food & Drink in Adelaide
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: See Adelaide offers half day and full day tours of Adelaide City, Hahndorf, Adelaide Hills, McLaren Vale and the Barossa Valley. Our tours depart 7 days a week.
Reviewed 17 September 2017

We had wonderfull experiences for both of our half day tours with Dave and Taste the Barossa tours. Dave is extremely friendly and knowledgeable and was well able to put everyone at ease so they felt very engaged in the experience. We were blessed both days with beautiful weather which only enhanced the experiences. We would thoroughly recommend these tours to anyone visiting Adelaide.

All reviews
"wealth of knowledge"
in 6 reviews
"german village"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 6 reviews
"great tour"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend this tour for anyone travelling to Adelaide. Our tour guide DAVID was absolutely awsome. He is so passionate and so knowledgeable about this city. He made us feel so comfortable and his humour had us in tears! This was the highlight of our holiday. A must do!

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I found this excellent tour with the help of the ladies at the tourist information centre in Adelaide and booked through the concierge at my hotel. Despite a rainy afternoon, I had such a fun time not only on the McLaren Vale wine tour but also on the preceding drive out of Adelaide. David, our guide on this afternoon, was courteous, funny, and extremely knowledgeable about the history and culture of Adelaide and surroundings, as well as about the wines of McLaren Vale (e.g. differences in climate, style of winemaking compared to Barossa Valley). We visited three wineries which were an excellent representation of McLaren Vale, and I think the wines we tasted and the level of conversation would satisfy both casual drinkers and wine connoisseurs alike. I joined the tour as a single traveler, but we had a really fun bunch of people on this tour. Given the inclement weather, we as a group elected to skip the stop in Glenelg on the return to Adelaide, but again did hear an informative bit from David. Even without the stop in Glenelg, I definitely felt that I got a full tour. I had such a fun time and learned a lot on this tour, and I would highly recommend it to both local and international travelers. On other pertinent note: this touring company's listing did not just pop up when I searched Trip Advisor, and I had to do a bit of searching to find it. I don't know why this was the case, but for other readers, again I highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

What a fun afternoon on the McLaren Vale Glenelg Tour with Dave as our guide. Although we are a group of locals we all learnt something interesting that we didn't know about this great state of ours. The sightseeing, the friendly wineries and the wines were all amazing. Thoroughly enjoyed thank you Dave

1  Thank ForceEvans1