“Still Great after 37 Years”

Jasmin Indian Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 1,658 Restaurants in Adelaide
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

In all that time we've never been disappointed, great taste, great aromas, great service, love the tried and tested menu plus the great specials but plumped for my long time favourites Mixed Entree, Bhuna Ghost, Chicken Masala, Liver Pizaz yummy great selection of Non Veg, Veg and also catering for Gluten free and Vegans

I'll be back soon

1  Thank Michael H
There are newer reviews for Jasmin Indian Restaurant

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Jasmine never fails, never changes, never a disappointment.
Lunch or dinner, you can't go wrong.
Still the best, classiest Indian restaurant in town.

1  Thank Jobandben
Reviewed 23 February 2017

A business colleague took me and my son here for a 'Curry'

Great atmosphere, amusing talkative waitress who was attentative to our needs. The food was to die for, excellent on every level.

1  Thank Prowse13
Reviewed 22 February 2017

Jasmin restaurant is well deserving of being known as one of Adelaide's BEST restaurants. My husband and I ate at Jasmine our last night traveling through Adelaide and this was a scrumptious meal for a send off. The food was outstanding as well as the service and staff. We ate a variety of entrees, sides, and main, based on staff recommendation......you can't go wrong ordering what recommended.....it was all scrumptious!

1  Thank jjk1307
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

My family of 4 visited the Jasmin and had an absolutely delicious meal
Assorted entrees to start. Then we shared our main courses. All were wonderful. The service also was extremely good despite the restaurant being quite busy we got served very promptly.

1  Thank Steve L