“" Jasmin the reliably brilliant!"”

Jasmin Indian Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 1,658 Restaurants in Adelaide
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 20 September 2015

My wife and I made an extremely overdue visit to our favourite Indian Restaurant on the occasion of my birthday. As usual, we experienced delicious food and friendly and efficient service. Also as usual, the decor and ambience was second to none.

There are newer reviews for Jasmin Indian Restaurant

Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

It's my first time to try modern Indian food. I am not very familiar with the flavour a so it's hard to judge the food quality. The restaurant is groovy though, and the service is also nice, not much waiting time between course.

Reviewed 19 September 2015

The food is inviting and there is a tendency to over order! This is particularly so if you fill up on any of the breads!!

1  Thank HYPHERNICS
Reviewed 19 September 2015

As we were staying at a stone throw distance from this restaurant, we decided to dine there once and couldn't help getting there the next day again. It would be apt to make a reservation first or be prepared to wait for an hour. I am yet to see better stewards than there.

Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

When you want good Indian food in Adelaide and don't want to muck around with other places ("let's try that new place in trendy Norwood" or "there's a new Indian on the Main Street we could try"), head straight to the Jasmin. They have perfected their dishes over many years and it is consistent and good. They offer variations to the menu through daily specials. The food is fresh and flavoursome and usually of generous proportions. Try the banquets. I usually go with two male friends and we get the banquet and struggle to finish - and we're not small eaters. The location in the basement is classy and discreet. It's almost a hideaway. I may head there for lunch today in fact! I may see you there.